Details of venue

I have only one thing 2 say

Kenny, Trippy and Brassmonkey :augie

Attachments

• three-wise-monkeys.jpeg
    three-wise-monkeys.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 292
Aca bloody demic, I'm Teetotal as you know :beer: sounds good though, where is this ere Barn:nenau
Sorry about the Pic I just can't help it Proff

Attachments

• R67-2 19918.jpg
    R67-2 19918.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 272
I´m in Majorca for 2 weeks at the moment so I´ll post up further details when I get back on 20th April.

Happy hour in bar at moment so blagged the internet connection and several beers. ¨D

Cheers

Sid

Sides of workshop now fitted:

DSCN2055.jpg

Room for a few bikes:

DSCN2046.jpg

I've promised Proff that all these non-airheads will be hidden away in separate garage.

Meanwhile, in the stable block...
DSCN2058.jpg

My new Classic was having the gearbox removed as I've noticed a slight problem with 3rd gear and want it to be 100% perfect.

My other airhead is awaiting rebuilding once I move into new workshop and give the wife back her stableblock
DSCN2059.jpg

Update on venue...

The joiner has been working flat out last week panelling out interior of workshop and its looking good (photos to follow). All tool chests in place and worktops etc all completed.

The "fecking useless feckwit builders" have gone from bad to worse. The fitter I employed directly and paid directly has done a runner and won't be coming back.:( Company has sent out own fitters who are doing a better job. :) All sides of workshop now cladded and just awaiting the large sliding doors for 20 ft opening at front.

Western Power and Electrician on site tomorrow from 10.00 am to hook up direct electric power supply to workshop.

It will all come together beautifully for a memorable weekend.:):D

Latest update.

Workshop 95% complete. Galvanised doors fitted so venue now weatherproof and secure. :) Ordered double doors for garage side this morning. Just minor fixings and gutterings to complete now.

All worktops and storage units in place around tool chests etc.

Joiner has continued panelling out interior and we now have integral games room with darts board, football table and pub pool table. :) We could even have a few pub games style tournaments if anyone wants?

Mains power wired in last week and electrician coming back to fit numerous plug sockets for all power tools, compressors etc.

Its looking good and all on schedule for a cracking weekend to remember.:)

Latest update.

Workshop 95% complete. Galvanised doors fitted so venue now weatherproof and secure. :) Ordered double doors for garage side this morning. Just minor fixings and gutterings to complete now.

All worktops and storage units in place around tool chests etc.

Joiner has continued panelling out interior and we now have integral games room with darts board, football table and pub pool table. :) We could even have a few pub games style tournaments if anyone wants?

Mains power wired in last week and electrician coming back to fit numerous plug sockets for all power tools, compressors etc.

Its looking good and all on schedule for a cracking weekend to remember.:)

Looking great Sid, well done we're really looking forward to the event.

Only one problem I can see (or not) though.

Location :nenau I've looked and looked but can't find where we're actually heading for once we make it to Exbourne, Oakhampton.

Can you post or PM the correct address and postcode for the site so we all arrive with excitement and on time, rather than exasperated and just after the washingup's been done.

Cheers Val.

PS: If I have missed the correct thread, could you please point this complete f/witt in the right direction. :augie

LOL :)

No you ain't missed it....

look for Stibbs cross near Bideford......
It will be signed from there cos it's right in middle of country side..:thumb2

PM on way as well

Secret location.:D

PMs will be sent to everyone on attendance thread with full details. Sat Nav will get you within a few hundred yards. But I assume most old farts with airheads haven't heard of GPS yet and still steer by the stars.:)

As Proff said head for Stibb Cross near Bideford, North Devon and I will make sure it is signposted from there. I'll include my phone numbers on PMs in case anyone gets lost as we really are in the middle of nowhere even by Devon standards.

Secret location.:D

PMs will be sent to everyone on attendance thread with full details. Sat Nav will get you within a few hundred yards. But I assume most old farts with airheads haven't heard of GPS yet and still steer by the stars.:)

As Proff said head for Stibb Cross near Bideford, North Devon and I will make sure it is signposted from there. I'll include my phone numbers on PMs in case anyone gets lost as we really are in the middle of nowhere even by Devon standards.

Fair enough about PMing a phone number but make it proper and just signpost it from Stibb Cross.

Wherever that is.

Feck off all the GPS nonces. :D

Fair enough about PMing a phone number but make it proper and just signpost it from Stibb Cross.

Wherever that is.

Feck off all the GPS nonces. :D

That made oi larff out loud :thumb2:thumb2
Your gender altering CIDER is all ordered sir :thumb2

No Doubt GG will be on to me soon to replenish his cellar at home :augie:augie

All looking extremely good. Can I book in please for the friday and Saturday nights with Nosh, Whatever is available,( I am a sort of veggie though, I prefer eating meat from animals that eat veggies). and of course brekkies.
Looks like I may have to rough it and camp as I dont have a bike trailer.
Still Maye that nice young son of mine will errect his cloth mansion and let me stay in the west wing:D

Now I must be off, have to thrash the bike to make sure its knackered before the do:augie

All looking extremely good. Can I book in please for the friday and Saturday nights with Nosh, Whatever is available,( I am a sort of veggie though, I prefer eating meat from animals that eat veggies). and of course brekkies.
Looks like I may have to rough it and camp as I dont have a bike trailer.
Still Maye that nice young son of mine will errect his cloth mansion and let me stay in the west wing:D

Now I must be off, have to thrash the bike to make sure its knackered before the do:augie

I've got a spare trailer ye can borrow, just come and get it...:thumb

It'll carry both yer airyheads :):thumb

While I've got the tank off (changing the timing chain and doing other jobs), I thought I'd re-connect my GPS power cable.

Blowed if I can find it - so I've had to order a new one :blast

I think Tarka's been here :augie

:D :D :D

Bob.

Back
Top Bottom