Who's coming?

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sorry if this is covered in other threads,but can we have a note of who is definitely attending so that we have some idea on number of tents and numbers for Saturday night meals etc.

Many thanks

Sid

I'll close the thread I started earlier asking the same question then :rolleyes: :D

Dilema !
This is about the forth thread I've said 'yes I'm coming' to, but I'm only coming once......

I'll ask the Boss:bow if one of us can have moderating powers over this thread and then condense them :)

I'm sober but not sure about the other 2 degenerates :blast

The intention is to be there with the good lady Jill (Kleine Blumen). Who as some of you know has a 100GS.

However; there is only one Airhead in our stable, and SWMBO will not ride on the back when she has a perfectly good bike to ride, and as I :rob would not be interested in sitting on the back either, I'll be riding one of the other bikes to the event.

I'll bring a big black bag to hide it in :augie

Val.

Would it be easier if we all started our own threads stating that we intend to attend?

Val, I think Sid is roping off a 'corner of shame' over by the compost heap. :rob
Don't let Proff know it's yours though, or you'll be on "The List" as well. :eek:

Would it be easier if we all started our own threads stating that we intend to attend?

Val, I think Sid is roping off a 'corner of shame' over by the compost heap. :rob
Don't let Proff know it's yours though, or you'll be on "The List" as well. :eek:

It's ok Al, I have a plan!

I'm going to hide it behind the old git's wobbly box :augie He'll never notice it there :D

Val.

That better MORPH into your /2 Airhead Rob or I'll ban ya !!!:rob

Ya Bugga :confused: you posted at The King and Thai you Loved Oil Heads :D:hide

Only kidding Keef :rose.
As an aside I have quite a good DVD, taken from the original VHS of the late Mick Barr 'Finding' stripping and rebuilding from nuts and bolts up 304 BMX. If I can manage a copy, would it be of any use for your workshop weekend.?:thumb2

This is the one that will be coming :pullface

Attachments

• 304 BMX n-s-r.jpg
    304 BMX n-s-r.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 338
I'll put my name down again then :thumb2

It sounds as though B&Bs are out; If so, I'll bring a tent.

I'm up for 'The Bimble' as well.

(Chris Kelly was the first owner of my bike . . :augie . . I'm about the 11th :D).

Looking forward to it :thumb2.

Bob.

Oh go on then

Put me and JustStan down if you must:D

So she's essentialy said "What would you like to do for your birthday weekend?" (7th June)

Me "Well, there's this event on the ukGSer's forum I'd quite like to attend"

SWMBO *huff*

Can anyone explain to me how wanting to do what I love doing mostest on the one weekend of the year that's supposed to be my treat can end up upsetting her??:nenau

I know she doesn't ride and doesn't ride pillion but come on!! If there's one weekend where I should be allowed to go out and play then surely this one's it?:blast

Bring her with you.
My missus and Sids missus can gossip for England, they'd love company :thumb2

If it's sunny they might go out for a drive ............Atlantic Village shopping is just up the road from venue...

Sid is in Majorca for two weeks.....
I'll talk to him on his return

Now just look sad and mope around the house till we can sort some "Woman" stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom