Now look what you've done you Tossers

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
Mandy's late father was an athletics coach and former NI Coach of the Year, so all the money raised this weekend was going to special athletes from the local area.

After a great weekends craic, some of the young special athletes came down to the Lough Erne Hotel in Kesh to meet us on Sunday morning.

Due to your extraordinary support and generousity Mandy was able to present them with a total of £1025. Let me just say that again...............

£1025 :clap:clap:clap :bow:bow:bow

We still have an item or two to sell on the site here, so that amount will get even bigger.

Mandy presents the money you all raised to Calem and David.

IMG_3768.jpg

The lads then got a chance to try a GS out for size. :)

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

Calem ready for the road

IMG_3776.jpg

Won't be long now until Conor can handle a GSA

IMG_3779.jpg

Eileen and Maureen were very happy and wanted to head to the pub. :beerjug:

IMG_3780.jpg

What a wonderful group of people you are. It was our pleasure to have you all along to join us in Kesh and we thank you for the effort you made to be there. You now have new friends in Kesh who will never forget you and your kindness.

Fantastic news Aidan... it makes all the hard work that Mandy, Jockser and your good self put in to make this weekend so much fun even more worthwhile.

Well done to everyone.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Well done to all, especially Mandy for all your hard work arranging the maze of digs for each one of us plus the nice touch of girlie bags, moisturiser came in very handy.:D
You done your Daddy proud, good on ye girl. :thumb2

Mandy, Aidan & Jockser,

In the true spirit of local giving; again it warms me 'ol cockles to see your good deeds being done. I'm sure Mandy will be heartened to see her late father's sports legacy being continued in this way, the benefit its bring, and the appreciation of these local kids is priceless. Its makes it all worthwhile and am pleased to have been able to lend support to you guys this year.

Mandy, Aidan & Jockser,

In the true spirit of local giving; again it warms me 'ol cockles to see your good deeds being done. I'm sure Mandy will be heartened to see her late father's sports legacy being continued in this way, the benefit its bring, and the appreciation of these local kids is priceless. Its makes it all worthwhile and am pleased to have been able to lend support to you guys this year.

A personal thanks from me :D

511895401_DaP4S-M.jpg

Back
Top Bottom