Anyone fancy another Tarka Road Ride ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will be barred.

Unless they are wearing hiviz please don`t knock me down gear.

Or using lights during daytime.

And...in an ideal world.....if they`re on a 1200 :augie

:D

You should be okay: I'll probably completely disable the 'bike trying to switch the headlight off.....

:augie

Definitely up for it - count me in.

Are all the rideouts going from outside the Hand? How will we know which is which rideout, to avoid following the wrong group?

Definitely up for it - count me in.

Are all the rideouts going from outside the Hand? How will we know which is which rideout, to avoid following the wrong group?

I'm biting my tongue, here.....

:D

What day is the rideout, Saturday or Sunday and what time are you meeting up at the hotel?

There's three of us who'd like to tag along and we were all on your last & most enjoyable road adventure. :thumb2

Thanks Flashman and others :thumb2

My Road Ride will be on Saturday and will set off at 10am sharp....no awaiting stragglers.

For those worrying about being on the wrong one,there won`t be a GS at the front of my one. :D

To avoid congestion,we won`t meet at or set off from the Hand Hotel.
I`ll post details of where to gather in a fresh Thread soon.

ok then

i will come with you lot seeing as locals not staying over are banned from the off road ride!!:D

if it is an easy going ride out (as 2 up) will be up for it subject to not to many :beer: the nite b4

grahame

Ponderosa perhaps? It would also be a good meet up place for the start of ride aswell. :cool:

I think he is letting the tension build for effect, its probably going to be the Ponderosa anyway, with this forecast there will be ample space, I went past there today and there were only three bike parked outside :augie

Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom