Deposits please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Right, now that we know how may are on the trip I have been in touch with the ferry companies and we need to first of all book the crossing.

Last year Paul collected cheques from everyone and used the cash to pay for the ferries, with anything left over going towards deposits for lodges/B&B's and camping grounds.

Any left over was returned as Euro's on the ferry on the way out :)

As we are limited on time now I've discussed this with Stevo and we need to move it along quickly as its now less than 3 months to the trip.

I propose to ask for £80 PER BIKE as a deposit ( not per person) ASAP via my paypal account .

gsanut@googlemail.com ** For those unsure.. once on paypal website.. press tab marked send money... then my email address needs to go into the box**

Any problems ring me!

I'll keep a ledger with monies paid in and Stevo is going to do a spreadsheet as he's good like that :ymca

Any problems doing it this way please let me know.. and also a PM to say you've paid would be useful.

*** Stop press***** ferry's now booked... see other thread

Bryn:beerjug:

Money sent via PayPal.

We are so now definately going, more than we were definately going before. Definately. :tarka

Hi Bryn

I think I've sent you £160.00 via paypal thingy !!!! Let me know if all this black magic works ???

Seamus
PS
And don't disturb me on the treadmill again !!!

Hi Bryn

I think I've sent you £160.00 via paypal thingy !!!! Let me know if all this black magic works ???

Seamus
PS
And don't disturb me on the treadmill again !!!

It was funny seeing you wedged in a hamster cage though :D

Paypal worked :thumb

Thanks for all the payments received so far ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom