More beds ?

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys (& Gals of course :D)
There are beds still available in the hotel. We just need to reorganise slightly. Aidan & myself are going down tomorrow to do that. There's also the possibility of a couple of holiday houses behind the hotel.

So, if you're interested in coming along for the weekend (& haven't booked yet) bang a post up here to let us know and we'll get working on it.
Also, let us know if you'll share :ymca

Unfortunately I cannot get to Tipperary this year:mad::mad::mad:I booked a bed at the hotel months ago. Before I cancel it does anybody want it? Haven't a clue who I was going to be sharing with.

Unfortunately I cannot get to Tipperary this year:mad::mad::mad:I booked a bed at the hotel months ago. Before I cancel it does anybody want it? Haven't a clue who I was going to be sharing with.

That's too bad Peter :comfort

Not going to make tripp to tipp:(
and me all ready for the off road run
i have just canncelled the b&b if any one needs the twin room it is 300 meters away from the hotel 00353 6256228
hope yous have a good one

i will be down friday but cannot stay saturday night,
i have a single room booked for saturday night that i wont be using if anyone wants it
still staying friday night but will cancel the room for saturday tomorrow unless someone wants it.

We've a couple of beds left if anyone's interested. We only have them until this Friday morning at which point they revert to the hotel to fill. So if you're dithering now's the time to make a decision :D

Send me a PM sooner rather than later if you're interested ;)

Sorry about the lateness of the booking. :nenau

Single for me if theres one left. :thumb2

Travel booked.

That's ok just phone the hotel and tell them room 26 :thumb

Good to have ya along :aidan

Thanks Mandyetcetcetc

Room booked, ferry sorted.

Now need to tag onto Ravenbyrne and Big Dave's run to tipp. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom