CAMPING SITES

Chubs, I'm in Germany at the moment, in fact in the lobby of the Ibis Hotel in Mainz, using the hotel internet link. I can't get that 'Fest' link to work from the campsite site, but will inquire about a festival at that time tomorrow at work. If needed I could call over to the campsite and make a booking before I return to UK on Wed. I'll post an update tomorrow.

On a general note I have been persuaded that prebooking may have advantages. I suspect we will mostlly use the prearranged sites and if we did have to change plans on one or 2 nights and lost deposits then it would not be the end of the world. Having prearranges linking up with Pasuls good routes sites seems worthwhile and maybe increase the chance that the 2 groups may link up at times too. So I've moved to the prebook camp. Jim

Jim are you on recon! I think there was only 5 down to camp first night

Hi All,

A quick question for you. Is this trip now closed or can new people still come along?

I've read the threads and I know you have spent ages planning and you have some nights already pre-booked but I was thinking. If I decided that I wanted to come along - could I just turn up and come with you on the understanding that I would obviously need to book my own things along the way?

Cheers, Dean.

Dean, If you want to join in its not a particular problem, but it will be down to you to sort your own bookings....

We've got an 0830 sailing on 10th July from Dover with P&O... the rest you can probably work out from the posts :thumb

Back
Top Bottom