Yet another update IMPORTANT! 09/05/09

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just spoken with Paul BDE ... its not true that he's gone off on a world quest to find Lord Lucan :D

I have appraised Paul of the situation in a long conversation and cleared up a few points.

1) He will be on the trip, its just been a bit frantic with work of late

2) He Willbe providing a full route for the entire trip down to Split, he will then email myself or Stevo with it, so we can pass it on in a format suitable for downloading onto GPS's. There are a couple of tweaks he needs to do to the route after Trieste, and he's now going to attend to it.

Paul is happy to go with the flow camping wise and find sites as a group, as has been suggested so far.

The routes he has organised include the campsites already posted. In other words people should know where they are heading at the start of the day's ride.

He is now aware that Mainz Ibis is sorted for everyone on the way back, and those requiring it on the way, as per the seperate thread.

He has asked me to remind everyone that the GPS mapping stops after Trieste, and that you need to buy the book below so you can find your way through Croatia

Attachments

• R0011460.JPG
    R0011460.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 332
Collins Atlas

Just spoken with Paul BDE ... its not true that he's gone off on a world quest to find Lord Lucan :D

I have appraised Paul of the situation in a long conversation and cleared up a few points.

1) He will be on the trip, its just been a bit frantic with work of late

2) He Willbe providing a full route for the entire trip down to Split, he will then email myself or Stevo with it, so we can pass it on in a format suitable for downloading onto GPS's. There are a couple of tweaks he needs to do to the route after Trieste, and he's now going to attend to it.

Paul is happy to go with the flow camping wise and find sites as a group, as has been suggested so far.

The routes he has organised include the campsites already posted. In other words people should know where they are heading at the start of the day's ride.

He is now aware that Mainz Ibis is sorted for everyone on the way back, and those requiring it on the way, as per the seperate thread.

He has asked me to remind everyone that the GPS mapping stops after Trieste, and that you need to buy the book below so you can find your way through Croatia

Just purchased from Amazon. Retail Price £11.99 Paid £7.79 with free shipping. :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom