Riding to Liangollen on Friday

GSEddie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone riding up to Liangollen from hampshire or dorset area on friday if so can I tag along

Thanks
Eddie

Anyone riding up to Liangollen from hampshire or dorset area on friday if so can I tag along

Thanks
Eddie

Hi Eddie,

There is probably a group of us meeting at Aust Services (Old Severn Bridge) at 11.30-12.00. I'm just waiting for confirmation from some of the guys down Devon way.(If it happens that they can't join us I may bring meeting time forward to 10.30 at Aust).

The plan is to travel straight up the middle of Wales to Llangollen 'none of this motorway trudging lark :thumb2

PM me if you're up for it (anyone else too) to let me know if you're planning to join us.

Val.

Will we won't we

Val,
I have sent you a PM, I think it best that you plan your trip the best for you, and we will make our own way up, as times still in the air for us :blast
Will see you there have a safe trip :thumb2

Val,
I have sent you a PM, I think it best that you plan your trip the best for you, and we will make our own way up, as times still in the air for us :blast
Will see you there have a safe trip :thumb2

Cheers Chris, PM'd you back.

Ok, Revised plan.

If anyone would like to join us, we'll be leaving Aust (M48 Old Severn Bridge) services at about 10.30 on Friday morning. Meet in the main car park with a full tank,
See you there.

Val.

Ride Up

Hi Val,

Steve Humvee is meeting me at my place about midday if you want to join us.

cheers

Gerry H.

Ride Up

Val,

my proposed route from mine about 1200 depart.

01497 831669

cheers

GH

Attachments

• Llangollen09.gdb
    33.2 KB · Views: 153

Back
Top Bottom