Questions and answers page

Is the bunkhouse mixed? Will we be sleeping in a big room with ladies farting, snoring and wobbling off the the bogs for a slash every hour? :)

Will you be cancelling at the last moment :D

Nope might tel you we are:augie

what the hell am i doing, replying to this thread:confused: :nenau

Dementia

Shouldn't we all just sit back and wait for Indeterminate* to ask all the questions we'll ever want to know

Good idea :thumb2

* = He who is not a cock

Is the bunkhouse mixed? Will we be sleeping in a big room with ladies farting, snoring and wobbling off the the bogs for a slash every hour? :)

Yes F.E.B's will be in with Oirish:hug

If time is relative to distance from the sun and you were travelling towards the sun in a spaceship at 5mph faster than the speed of light, would you see yourself in the rear view mirror when you looked in it? :pullface

If time is relative to distance from the sun and you were travelling towards the sun in a spaceship at 5mph faster than the speed of light, would you see yourself in the rear view mirror when you looked in it? :pullface

Depends if your putting lippy or mascara on:thumb2

Why did my computer just crash (blue screen of death -no kidding) after I pulled up the Jaegermeister website?

Day visitors might be allowed, but dose ones dere might not get in, and as for dem over dere, dey might as well not bodder...

:augie

Afraid we're not going to make it, heading for Spain now so bunkhouse beds free:(

Will buy some jeger mister shares instead :thumb

An actual serious question :eek

Never stayed in a bunkhouse before, not even sure what one is but I have visions of down market YHA hostel circa the 70's :augie

So.........I'm assuming..............I need to bring a sleeping bag/bedding and ear plugs?

Andres

Never stayed in a bunkhouse before, not even sure what one is but I have visions of down market YHA hostel circa the 70's :augie

So.........I'm assuming..............I need to bring a sleeping bag/bedding and ear plugs?

Andres

Yes... and weapons.

:beerjug:

Andres

No pics of the bunkhouse room I stayed in at the GotC in Ullapool, but here's one of the toilet/shower area...

Attachments

• toilet HRH.jpg
    toilet HRH.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 148
I'm just a big daftie that likes it up the deaf and dumb :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom