Ignore the fecking weather forecasts and get yer arses on yer bikes

WTF is going on here????????

Stop pissing about looking at and worrying about the fecking weather forecasts fer chrissake.

I can understand if someone`s got a shiny toy (like I did..and have) which they don`t want covered in mud and cow shit...but in that case surely they must have another 2nd best bike to ride....and there`s not much evidence on this site of pampered bikes and super shiny polished alloy anyway. :augie

The nation has a near annual average of 200 rainy days so there`s always at least a chance of rain.
And so what if it does rain???

Don`t you have waterproof clothing??

Have you forgotten the extra satisfaction of battling inclement weather then arriving at a destination,getting showered and changed,then regaling those around you about your fearless onslaught against Mother Nature as you relax,quaffing your favourite brew ?? :rolleyes: ;)

To those with cars...leave the boring bastard thing at home.
What`s the point in having a bike then leaving it at home and driving a fecking car to a MOTORBIKE group meeting??
Not just any old bike either....a supposed ruffty tuffty go anywhere go anywhen globe busting tarmac munching do everything multipurpose adventure bike..........which you`re proposing leaving at home because it might be a rainy weekend.

C`mon you lot.....get a grip....and get those fecking bikes packed and ready.

See ya at the bar in the Hand ....once you`ve dried out,of course.

Well said. See you there:thumb2

I will be leaving the car at home :thumb2

I will also be staying at home as well to stay dry :D

Living in the area used to the rain in this part of the world so me and Mrs c will be on my bike.

Grahame

WTF is going on here????????

Stop pissing blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah toy (like I did..and have) which they don`t want covered in mud and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahsite of pampered bikes and super shiny polished alloy anyway. :augie

The nation blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahf rain.
And so what if it does rain???

Don`t you have waterproof clothing??

Have youblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahvourite brew ?? :rolleyes: ;)

To those withblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahch you`re proposing leaving at home because it might be a rainy weekend.

C`mon you lblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah packed and ready.

See ya at the bar in the Hand ....once you`ve dried out,of course.

Nag nag nag :rolleyes:

This is one fookin 1200 rider that'll be pissin wet this weekend :beerjug:

See you in the bar Tarks :beer: First one's on me. :D

RIGHT! I have that in writing .. I am getting the car out of the garage on Friday then :D

Good god is this site just littered with old dry weather bikers ?

You got a bike ride it !:beerjug:

Thought that's what they were for :hide

Good god is this site just littered with old dry weather bikers ?

You got a bike ride it !:beerjug:

Thought that's what they were for :hide

Ride in the rain and wind ... no chance :mmmm

Think what it will do to my white leather jacket :rob

Back
Top Bottom