FFS!

Can't say I blame him....
Not sad that I'm not going now .........

that is all ..............................

I didn't see what happened but assume that it was something to do with;

"All I wanted was no fecking daft dayglo and no fecking daytime lights behind me all bastard day."

Shame for all those who were looking forward to it :(

Most of us don't like being told what to do..

When it comes to enjoying ourselves even more-so..

Not sure how big a part I play in this .. but I toe the line all day, every week.. and ..

Won't stop me buyin' yiz a pint.

:beerjug:

It's not just that, there's people dropping out or taking the car because they're frit of a bit of weather, there's people not being allowed to attend certain rides for various reasons, people getting all arsey with each other etc. etc. etc.
The whole thing is getting a bad vibe before it's even started.
People on the site are falling out left, right and centre.
I'm drowning in spat dummies here. :(

I think I'll get the bus up, go on John Plane's pub crawl and then get the last bus home again. Feck biking and camping.

lights..

Umm without wishing to add fuel to the flames, I for one, can kind of see where Tarka was coming from. Not 100% on the dayglow bit, certainly having my mate Bill's GS with his HID lights on behind me in daytime, is enough to give you eye damage at times, especially with his missus on the back.

Oh well.. i think i might have to go for a bimble about on saturday instead.

It's not just that, there's people dropping out or taking the car because they're frit of a bit of weather, there's people not being allowed to attend certain rides for various reasons, people getting all arsey with each other etc. etc. etc.
The whole thing is getting a bad vibe before it's even started.
People on the site are falling out left, right and centre.
I'm drowning in spat dummies here. :(

I think I'll get the bus up, go on John Plane's pub crawl and then get the last bus home again. Feck biking and camping.

Pub crawl idea is very attractive....

You have my number ... if my tent isn't pitched next to yours'

Ah WTF:nenau

Probably all my fault, but I'm a believer in respect for all, and not being dictated to:confused:

It's yet another flounce and a storm in a teacup. I'd have thought better from some..............

Let's face it - when we get there we'll all have a great time:beerjug:

See you in the bar:beer:

Ah WTF:nenau

Probably all my fault, but I'm a believer in respect for all, and not being dictated to:confused:

It's yet another flounce and a storm in a teacup. I'd have thought better from some..............

Let's face it - when we get there we'll all have a great time:beerjug:

See you in the bar:beer:

Not your fault mate, I'm feeling the rebellion..

As this is my first chance to attend a non club BMW rally I'll be fecked if anythings gonna stop me having fun. It's just taken me loads of bribes to the wife & work just to get the time off & I'm not letting a bit of flippin moisture get in my way.

Shame about the fallouts, not good, but I'm sure lots of folks will still have a good time. I for one intend on having a good time, meet new people, put faces to names, listen to gossip & shit. Failing that if everyone is sat in their cars with the heaters on then I will be the one, sat on my own & pissed upin a shitty £14.99 tent.

Now sort youselfs out & stop acting like a load of jessies! :augie

:hide

:D:D

As this is my first chance to attend a non club BMW rally I'll be fecked if anythings gonna stop me having fun. It's just taken me loads of bribes to the wife & work just to get the time off & I'm not letting a bit of flippin moisture get in my way.

Good man:thumb2

Enjoy yourself your own way, and don't let anyone tell you what to do:beerjug:

Shame about the fallouts, not good, but I'm sure lots of folks will still have a good time. I for one intend on having a good time, meet new people, put faces to names, listen to gossip & shit. Failing that if everyone is sat in their cars with the heaters on then I will be the one, sat on my own & pissed upin a shitty £14.99 tent.

Now sort youselfs out & stop acting like a load of jessies! :augie

:hide

:D:D

Don't worry: If you get to The Hand and there's a load of Bobbies scrappin' with a few fat blokes in the bar... you'll know you're there...

(This is a joke)

PS: My tent cost £24:99 :p

Back
Top Bottom