whiny whiny........not good..stand up and take responsibility mate

tantrum.jpg

Do the police know the amount of young girls pictures on your PC :augie

No Statement here :nenau

Why would Paul send me or any of us something like that?

This thread needs deleting. It's negative shite like this that undermines the whole event.

All animals are equal. Some animals are more equal than others. ;)

Since nobody has any idea what he's talking about I'd say your statements about as much use as a chocolate fire guard. Obviously the statements reserved for the higher echelons in their ivory tower.

ya know what Andy? after the last couple of weeks I've been through, I don't care TBH.......life's too short to put up with the BS and i'm going to start saying what i think again ;)

About bloody time..
Gooo on my Son :pullface:green gri
Dip yer bread you big GINGER Tosser :thumb2:thumb2

Since nobody has any idea what he's talking about I'd say your statements about as much use as a chocolate fire guard. Obviously the statements reserved for the higher echelons in their ivory tower.
:blast The sarcasm was obviously lost in the writing of the comment.

No Hi-Vis allowed but if you want to look a complete .i. in urban camo, partucularly of the arctic styling along with your non-Approved lid with iridium visor (especially depicting scary monsters) well come on in you are clearly someone with distinct taste and no mistake :augie

No Hi-Vis allowed but if you want to look a complete .i. in urban camo, partucularly of the arctic styling along with your non-Approved lid with iridium visor (especially depicting scary monsters) well come on in you are clearly someone with distinct taste and no mistake :augie

OOOOooooo sister .... :handbag :D

Can I ask why you don't want people wearing Hi Viz jackets on your ride ?

I know I'm just a dumb Canuck from the colonies but WTF ?

I come from this side of the pond and it escapes me to! must be an allergic thing, probly starts with sneezing, runny eyes maybe itching, a rash, and then an light sensistive reaction, or, he just could of got it out of proportion, who knows:nenau

Back
Top Bottom