Excellent road ride :)

slparry

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks all great to have met you.

Lovely day out, weather was reasonable apart from a couple of showers but no big deal. Those of you that cribbed out missed a great day!

Back in front of the fire after a great day out, thanks to all who came and to Bilko and Pw Cymru for leading it, a good time was had by all I am sure, we had a full catalogue of weather,though probably better than the forecast great to meet you all :thumb2
Stewart

Attachments

• Llangollen09 013.jpg
    Llangollen09 013.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 513
Fantastic ride alright, pitty about the rain, and the suicide sheep!

shaun

A nice day out

Good ride, thanks again to the organiser(s) :clap:clap:

I had a brake test from a lamb whilst overtaking, aimed for its rear as sheep can't run backwards. OK, I may also have some Welsh genes in my makeup.
:duck:

I missed the GS shrub attack, by all accounts it was very impressive and took three tossers to pull it off.

Was a bloody good day out.

Thanks to Bilc's for doing the lead and Stewart for tail-end.

Shaun, good effort mate well done.:thumb2

Glad everyone enjoyed it and there`s no doubt, it`s superb riding country:thumb

Thanks to Stewart for being tail end Charlie and well done Shaun for getting round.

Thanks guys for the amazing support, got me through it! cannot wait for the next one! bring it on!

Big thanks to Chris & Stewart for leading/tailing a great days riding. Nice to meet all the road riders who braved the elements and made it such a fun day out. Looking forward to the next one.....:thumb2

Many thanks to a great Leader Bilks and a patient and forgiving tail end Charlie, Stewart.

Got to know a few new people and reconnected with some sad old bastardos :D

Having seen the stairrod rain driving over to Llanngollyjobby (yes fans, me and the precious 1200 were in a van) I decided I wanted to ride the bike on Saturday not spend all day picking it out of slimy mud and ruts so I signed up for Bilko's road ride. Very glad i did too.

Pics coming soon. Stay tuned

Stewart Chris
Thanks for a great day's riding I had a blast

Eddie

A couple more pics from the ride, David Bailey has nothing to worry about :)
Stewart

Attachments

• Llangollen09 014.jpg
    Llangollen09 014.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 300
  • Llangollen09 015.jpg
    Llangollen09 015.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 274
Another vote of thanks for a brilliant road ride on Saturday. As a local I was pleasantly surprised to be riding through parts I'd never seen before, so well done for the route planning and for a well organised run. A fantastic day out despite the odd light(!!) shower.

Have to agree with everyone else, it was an excellent ride. Big thanks to Chris and Stewart. One of the best I've been on. :thumb2

Cheers.

Has anyone plotted our route?

I still have no idea where we went lol

Got the map, thanks Chris,no wonder it was so bloody windy! we were practically on top of Snowdonia!!! haha, one minute I'm passing my test the next I'm on top of the highest mountain in Wales. baptism of fire!

Back
Top Bottom