Thanks to everyone

Just like to add my thanks for a great weekend.

Good to meet new people, and put faces to names.

Thanks Chris, for a cracking road ride, one of the best I've been on, really enjoyed it.

Just sorry I missed last night's entertainment! And the band.

:barf and it wasn't too much :beer: I'd only had one :tears

Loved it :D :D

What a great weekend. Thank you Paul & Lu, good to see so many familair faces and meet some newbies too :thumb2

:) x

It was a great weekend the road ride was fantastic
thanks again
Eddie

We left the hotel at 10.30am this mornin, the heavens has opened and lasted for 45 mins down the road, then had sunshine and some heavy downpours on and off most of the way, arrived home here in Devon about 4.50pm, no rain here :D
Friday evenin was spent in good company down at the chinese, cheers all, thoroughly enjoyed it, Gill, I am just so pleased that we got more than that 1 dish, lol :thumb2
Thanks to Paul for organisin another great wk end, had a nice time, meetin up with old friends and new, thought breakfast was good and so was the Saturday night meal, bet there were a few sore heads this mornin :augie
Lookin forward to the next meet up :JB

Thanks all for making my first UK GSer weekend so enjoyable, will definately be along to many more whether you like it or not.

Talking of weather, I'm disappointed it didn't rain more heavily on the way home today. Only 130 miles of torrential downpours? When I were a lad (etc) ... :rob

Mup.

Gret time

Thanks :clapto Paul for orgainising the weekend to Timpo for the off road rideouts.:clap:clap

Thanks to Tina:thumb2, Forry ( I saw him drop his bike) Off road god :comfort and Possu:bow for looking after the novice section. Good day out. I will do better next time. Promise.

The campsite was a good craick. Cheers to Ghostcav for walking me down to the pub :beerjug: and having a good time all round. He was still in his pit when I left this morning.

A bit of rain near Much Wenlock then dry down to Oxford. Shreddies in the wash.

Get ready for Italy in Jun

cheers to all Strobingred (Clive)

Thanks Paul and Lucy, we, Sarah Teach and myself, had a great time at the UKGSER weekend, the craic was fantastic, a superb ending to a ten day biking holiday for me.....:thumb2
Well done to all who braved the weather, and top marks go to the folk on the three off-road rides, the rains had made the routes treacherous......:bow
See y'all soon I hope....

Timpo.

Great weekend as usual at Llangollen (should never have left:augie ) thanks to all involved, next time must Try Harder to stay up longer after a light session on real ale from Midday, found the need for R&R after the great Sat Evening Meal. Dawgs enjoyed it too, especially the Sunday Breakfast after I settled the Bill and found B&B for Dogs at £5 per night, sadly I didn't know on Sat morning or they could have had two Brekkies :D See you next year. :thumb2

Couple of piccies.

One of the Simla Loo, where you stepped in and Slid Down the Floor to the Basin :topic and we eat ther ech year :augie :eek:
One of me Dawgs :thumb2
And one under the Hand Drier that I promised Liz not to post :blast:blast
and I didn't :thumb

Attachments

• Simla Loo.jpg
    Simla Loo.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Dogs Bar.jpg
    Dogs Bar.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 229
Many thanks to ALL those in front & behind the scenes for making this happen. Great weekend only marred by bad weather to & from & an extremely flatulent "secret person" at the bar... :confused:

Many thanks to all involved, another great weekend meeting old friends and new ones.
A special thanks must go to the two gentlemen (I didn't catch your names) who came to my aid to pick my bike up when I dropped in on the campsite. And then had to push it for several yards as I kept losing traction, due to the rain, hail, mud and road tyres. There'll be a drink for you at the next one. :thumb2

And to Jez who stopped when the bike died on the way home. It started again about a minute after you left. :thumb2

Many thanks to ALL those in front & behind the scenes for making this happen. Great weekend only marred by bad weather to & from & an extremely flatulent "secret person" at the bar... :confused:

Brings a new meaning to the term "Bad-assed Biker". I nearly vommed.

Thanks to all of the organisers- loved it!

Easy off road ride-great day from start (carpark) to finish (cafe). Weather was a bit 'four seasons in one day', but what the heck!
Thanks to the 'management' for their help and patience throughout the day... Tina :angel ... Forry :cool ... Possu :cool: ('peeping tom' and 'topiary' expert!)
... and to all the rest of 'Easy Company', cheers! :beerjug:
Sarah T :bounce1

A special thanks must go to the two gentlemen (I didn't catch your names) who came to my aid to pick my bike up when I dropped in on the campsite. And then had to push it for several yards as I kept losing traction, due to the rain, hail, mud and road tyres.

I must of just missed that as I saw you leave, did look a tad difficult down that end of the site. Wonder if that hornet got out? I had to load mine fast as it started sinking as soon as I started loading.

Nice to get a few drinks with you anyway, I was a tad fuzzy after a week of earlies but still managed to put a bit away.

I must of just missed that as I saw you leave, did look a tad difficult down that end of the site. Wonder if that hornet got out? I had to load mine fast as it started sinking as soon as I started loading.

Nice to get a few drinks with you anyway, I was a tad fuzzy after a week of earlies but still managed to put a bit away.

Yeah, sorry I didn't stop to say goodbye to you & The Bede but once I got rolling I didn't want to risk stopping again, especially as I was soaked to the skin having packed up in a downpour with a bit of hail thrown in for good measure.
TKC's have now moved up the shopping list. Avon Distanzia's have fallen out of favour.
Did The Bede surface eventually?

Back
Top Bottom