Thanks to everyone

3 hrs in Casulty this morning:eek:

My lower leg has ballooned since Sat pm and the blistered red bit has broken out into a massive laceration, which they have opened up and treated with an iodine dressing:blast:blast

XRay revealed no break:thumb

But 3 days with elevated leg and if no better a MRI scan to check for ligament damage/blood clots:eek:

It bloody hurts:mad:

Cheers to Bryn for his painkillers and everyones offers of help and not least Jaq for her proffessional help:D

Get well soon...keep up with the painkillers....

:comfort....:hug

Oooohh..... better get a blood transfusion from a gnat:D

Actually, I've caught my legs in the same place offroading several times and it is very painful. Pity it halted your day.

Looks like you all had a great weekend.
AndyT:thumb2

Its a shite picture really so doesn't quite do it justice. It was a very strange wound because rather than being a 'puncture' it was like the inside of the leg was forcing itself outwards, and getting worse over time :eek :confused:

Its a shite picture really so doesn't quite do it justice. It was a very strange wound because rather than being a 'puncture' it was like the inside of the leg was forcing itself outwards, and getting worse over time :eek :confused:

Thanks chaps

Yes the inside of my leg have found their way outside.....................with no original puncture wound:eek:

So they had to open it up, to release the pressure and crap:eek::eek:

Swelling is going down no though.......................although the newly opened laceration is now the size of a packet of swan vestas:tears:eek:eek

thanks for a great weekend and a big thankyou to spout and gaz for leading and tailing the medium offroad ride:bow. hope to see you all again next year. smiler:thumb2

thanks for a great weekend and a big thankyou to spout and gaz for leading and tailing the medium offroad ride:bow. hope to see you all again next year. smiler:thumb2

Next year Nina, you guys not going to the East Midlands bash in September then ?

Summer :thumb

we have put it in our diarys to go, but both our girls are of to uni. so that depends on whether we can go (Dates):rolleyes:. hopefully we can :thumb2.
smiler

Echo again, first major event for me and had a blast. Thanks to all involved in making it a great weekend, especially Spout & Gaz!

Thank you

Thank you to:
Paul BHT for the forum

Spout for the excellent ride out.

The gang from the ride for being patient with me and helping pick up my Bike, toolkit, first aid kit.:blast

Brian O for brew's, compressors and general excellent Craic.

Frank, Jason, Lordie, GhostCav as above,

I can't remember the fella's name but the chap who fixed my puncture and put me on the path to Nippy Normans.

The cab driver who got me into the Prince of Wales after hours and then ferried me back and forth from the campsite all weekend.

:thumb2

Good work, excellent weekend even if I started it on Thursday and was ready to leave Saturday afternoon from being smashed two nights in a row.:blast

Back
Top Bottom