What Time Are You Planning On Rollin' In?

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
no sooner said than done..................whilst on the subject of a warm welcome and good pubs (warm welcome guarenteed anyway) good idea to check Saturday night "last orders" time where you end up as local "upholders of the law" very strict about enforcing 12 midnight closing/supping up, on account of the Sabbath -those from "the Misty Isle" will be familiar with this quaint custom. Usually late license at the Seaforth and likely at the Arch anyway.
See you all there

There should be no point in staying in the pubs after Midnight on Saturday anyway - as we should have drunk all the decent beer by then.:D

But if it shits on my head, you're getting the laundry bill.....

Wee basturds if ye think magpies are bad the bunting is on another level

Rabs ragin as wan nicked his Birthday bunnet:mad:

BCAS-Earlene-Bonnetted+Bunting-IMG_9374.jpg

Should be in town early afternoon though with the heat of the Scottish sun will have a bit of a thirst on :beer:

Maybe have a pub and a time set? 4PM somewhere? couple of cold ones? Especially if it's somewhere overlooking the road into town so we can salute the arrivers :beerjug:

I reckon about mid afternoon, should be getting off the ferry in Cairnryan thurs afternoon and the a nice steady ride up stopping off on the way for thurs night.
Cheers for now all! :beerjug:
Kev and Mide

ETA Ullapool

Estimate time of arrival 1600hrs Friday, staying at the Oakwood on route for the Thursday night.
Gimlet.

If ah decide tae bring this, ah'll probarbly be there fur Sunday night:D

Attachments

• IMG_0667 (Small).JPG
    IMG_0667 (Small).JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 172
Originally thought that I'd get there early to mid afternoon but then thought again and decided that I'd take the scenic route:-

If I get held up behind too many tin slugs I can always cut out the Poolewe loop. With an early start I'll probably be in late afternoon. To which pub should I return Johhnie's salute?

I'm really looking forward to this GOTC.

Edit: Link removed as it's making the entire thread unreadable

Ronno

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom