What Time Are You Planning On Rollin' In?

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

To Ullapool?

I'm aimin' for an early to mid afternoon pint on a hot sunny day in Ullapool (fingers crossed...)

K C `s working till about 2, so wont get on the road till about 3, will bimble up the road arriving before 6.
Well that’s the plan. :thumb2

Lunchtime to early aft.

Which is a decent pub, anyway? I like one with proper beer...not just Tennants pish.

hoping to get in around 1600 ish or there abouts.

pitch and pint me thinks:beer:

05/06/09 16:38 hrs

Thats the plan but hey I'm on holiday might be 5 minutes either way :)

I like one with proper beer...not just Tennants pish.

I'm in with the Fred West way of drinking:thumb2

Ah could murder some tennants:beer:

Anyway time wise

The landings commence on June 6, (D-Day), beginning at 6:30 British Double Summer Time (H-Hour).

So watch it ya Jerry Kuntz

Hopefully mid to late afternoon, I'm thinking what to do with my dog at the moment I might bring him for some company at the bar...:augie

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EhRs3tyrac&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3EhRs3tyrac&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

See yers all next week:thumb2

Always Late

God knows, i'm a bird so by default always late (ONLY KIDDING GIRLS).

Try and be there just after it's my time to buy a round.....:beerjug::aidan

Forgot you lived in Ullapool

Could you put the bunting up:thumb2

no sooner said than done..................whilst on the subject of a warm welcome and good pubs (warm welcome guarenteed anyway) good idea to check Saturday night "last orders" time where you end up as local "upholders of the law" very strict about enforcing 12 midnight closing/supping up, on account of the Sabbath -those from "the Misty Isle" will be familiar with this quaint custom. Usually late license at the Seaforth and likely at the Arch anyway.
See you all there

Back
Top Bottom