Devon Cream Tea

Well My next door neighbour owns the dairy I see the cows making my milk every day from grass fields opposite our house..
So the Cream is NOT a problem....:thumb2
Our local baker will knock up some scones for me

Alternatively Bakerman could bring some of his wonderful scones down with him :)

So no problem there...:thumb2
Just got to check if my mates Mum has got a few large jars of her famous home made jam.
If OK Jobs a good un....:thumb2:thumb2

Would you like Clotted cream or Whipped double cream ???
or BOTH :augie:augie

PS. For references regarding the CREAM speak to Duchess or any others who have visited the wobblybox at "do's"

:D:D:D

Whipped cream:eek: Noooooo..... It's got be clotted cream:thumb2

It's got be clotted cream:thumb2

Oh yes:thumb2

But I never intended to put more pressure on you guys, as I am sure you already have enough to contend with. I thought if there was a small tea shop local, I may have called in on my way to the camp..

But, as you have offered, and if it's not too much trouble:D

Well My next door neighbour owns the dairy I see the cows making my milk every day from grass fields opposite our house..
So the Cream is NOT a problem....:thumb2
Our local baker will knock up some scones for me

Alternatively Bakerman could bring some of his wonderful scones down with him :)

So no problem there...:thumb2
Just got to check if my mates Mum has got a few large jars of her famous home made jam.
If OK Jobs a good un....:thumb2:thumb2

Would you like Clotted cream or Whipped double cream ???
or BOTH :augie:augie

PS. For references regarding the CREAM speak to Duchess or any others who have visited the wobblybox at "do's"

:D:D:D

Poor Steve, He'll end up coming in his van with the Airhead on the trailer :eek::D

I have to say though; I doo love cream teas.:p

Val.

The womenfolk are talking together this afternoon, so we should have a good idea then..:thumb2
Will let you know as soon as we know how many want a cream tea.

Barb sez "You men are taking a long time to let us know all of your requirements regarding food "

"So pull your bloody fingers out"...........................

Please :angel"

Just remember that it's, scone (no butter), then the clotted cream and the jam on the top.

The Cornish heresy will not be tolerated I hope.

Back
Top Bottom