First Port Of Call For A Pint?

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

Following an earlier suggestion for meeting and greeting on arrival, what about meeting here for a pint once you've booked in/pitched yer tent etc. That way, folk arriving on their own or who ha'e nae pals will know where to team up with other Tossers.

AFAIK, it looks over the water so you'll be able to welcome the arrivals as they stroll into town.

MYDC0572.JPG

Should be easy for Floyd and the Aberdeenshire guys to remember:

"Ferry Boats is abidy meetin'?" :D

If I bring a cordless hammer drill with masonry bit to help get the pegs into the ashphalt, I reckin I could pitch me tent in that space in front of the pub.....

Mines a pint

Guniness and Blackcurrent for me thanks. (I'm a laydee it's a cocktail) Hold the umbrella!!

Good call Ronno, can't be more than 150 yards to the Ceilidh Place from there! Difficult to miss if you keep the seafront on your left as you roll in to town.

Guniness and Blackcurrent for me thanks. (I'm a laydee it's a cocktail) Hold the umbrella!!

Forget the Guiness, make it with Champagne:) the real thing!:thumb, better still substitute Kirsch for the blackcurrant and have yourself a Kirsch Royale

hi ronnie boatman here (back fae wur continental jaunt :JB ) question s? how far,s t first pint pub fae the camp site ? n dae the puir souels thit run t place hae ony idea o whits landing in on them !!!!!!

Sounds good, if it's on the front we can take a pint out to sit on the seawall in the sun :beerjug:

Your round!

Good call Ronno, can't be more than 150 yards to the Ceilidh Place from there! Difficult to miss if you keep the seafront on your left as you roll in to town.

Forget the Guiness, make it with Champagne:) the real thing!:thumb, better still substitute Kirsch for the blackcurrant and have yourself a Kirsch Royale

You'll be buying then...

Lads,

A few of us were up in Ullapool a few weeks ago, and made the mistake of having one dinner in the Argyle Hotel (which had been pretty good last year).

The meal was declared by all eight of us to be low-grade dogfood.

I would recommend that you keep the Argyle as an absolute last resort, and only after you have rummaged through the waste bins by the chippy and found nowt there :rob

Have a great weekend - and don't make Garfield spew his ring up again........ :augie

Al :thumb2

Did I read elsewhere that we are to ride through the campsite on arrival,standing on the pegs and giving the standard salute to everybody within ?

jerkit5.gif

Why

Did I read elsewhere that we are to ride through the campsite on arrival,standing on the pegs and giving the standard salute to everybody within ?

jerkit5.gif

Why would we ride through and stand on there tent pegs....?

I've left my credit card details behind the bar. If anyone is there before me, just get a drink and ask the barman to stick it on my card. :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom