TEEEEEESHEEEERRRTTTS????

doyle

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Jist wunderin if they'rs gona be T-sheeertttts wi a theme on them GOTCs ullp . If so i'l hae ane or will ah hae tae Bid?

Jist wunderin if they'rs gona be T-sheeertttts wi a theme on them GOTCs ullp . If so i'l hae ane or will ah hae tae Bid?

We've got beuatifully designed and manufactured invisible GOTC 09 T shirts in all sizes.

£45 each. I'll put you doon for two :thumb2

i have managed tae get ane wi my gs name boatman on it just so,s a remember who i am efter afew refreshments it,l mibbies asist in posting me back tae ma tent save cluttering the toon up later on

i have managed tae get ane wi my gs name boatman on it just so,s a remember who i am efter afew refreshments it,l mibbies asist in posting me back tae ma tent save cluttering the toon up later on

Bra idea,i wudnae mind ane wi my name,faraboots did ye get it done?

I think he must have done it himself Doyle. ;)

invisible_ink.gif

Guid idea gettin' "Boatman" printed on a T Shirt and headin' for Ullapool. I'd pish masel' if somebody found you unconcious and helped you back to your "digs" and you woke up in the engineroom o' a Calmac ferry sailing tae the Utter Hebrides :D

I say there my good fellows. Will one be required to have got the gist of this lingo by the time of the motor bicycling merriment?
I've just endured an extended period with some of our colonials and conversing with them made one's arms ache.
Will there be phrase books?

On the question of sartorial pre requisites, does anyone have a man that does t shirts, preferably with a collar and matching tie in corduroy, or perhaps a green waxed cotton perchance ?

Thoroughly looking forward to sharing dibs in a hamper with you quaint folk.

I say there my good fellows. Will one be required to have got the gist of this lingo by the time of the motor bicycling merriment?
I've just endured an extended period with some of our colonials and conversing with them made one's arms ache.
Will there be phrase books?

On the question of sartorial pre requisites, does anyone have a man that does t shirts, preferably with a collar and matching tie in corduroy, or perhaps a green waxed cotton perchance ?

Thoroughly looking forward to sharing dibs in a hamper with you quaint folk.

By 23:00 on Friday night, nobody will understand anybody anyway......

I think I'll get a T-shirt with 'Boatman' on the front too.....steal peoples' drinks, do a runner from the Indian, cause trouble in the chippy, that sort of thing.:D

I did wonder about getting a badge with my username on it, its bloody confusing at times not knowing who people are when I meet them in meatspace.
Stewart

I did wonder about getting a badge with my username on it, its bloody confusing at times not knowing who people are when I meet them in meatspace.
Stewart

I can see where the confusion can come from there ..... I'm guessing that you really spell your name Stuart ? :aidan

local workwear guy did ane up for me but i recon u can get them done fae folk on flea bay
:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom