Maison Laudeire - Normandy

Next year sorted!

That's us booked in for a return trip to see Carole and Nigel! :thumb2 Not going till August but wanted to make sure we got in there before they get booked up. Can't wait. :clap

Merry Christmas

Hey Carol & Nigel

Hope you're both well. Have a great Christmas and a prosperous 2011. :beerjug:

Be good.

Martin & Vicki

Thanks Martin, Vicki for the Xmas greetings, same to you both too. Have a great one.

Hamish too, many thanks enjoy the Xmas break.

I am currently just North of Birmingham helping a friend fit a new kitchen and bathroom so no rest for me this Xmas!!! Mrs Tank is arriving here soon for Xmas so fingers crossed this snow stops that has arrived tonight as I am off to Portsmouth to collect her from the ferry on Thursday!!

The boss, Mrs Tank, is currently sending all our guests Xmas greetings via the wonders of the interweb and email but a Merry Xmas for 2010 and a Happy and safe 2011 to one and all.

Cheers Dave, Antony same to you and yours, hope Santa brings you all the bling you want for the GS's :D

Glad I am over in England only have 5inches snow here in Brum but spoke to Carole today and 11 inches of Snow at ours :eek: She had to help push the neighbours car up the lane today but he had gone on the bagette run so worth the push!

WooHoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just robbed the bank and booked the ferry, so we'll see you both in June.
:thumb2

No mention of it on the BBC news website so looks like you got away with it!

You could always 'borrow' a couple of towels from the cabin, if you have booked one, as a momento :D

Look forward to meeting you in June.

:thumb2 Mr and Mrs Tank

are you still there

Was great to meet you all, thanks for the mention :thumb2

The temperature on the weather station hit 44.4 degrees today a record so far this year! I know it is measured on the outside sensor when the sun is directly on it but hey it's still v.hot. :beer:

hello Tank
my missus and me are thinking of having a week riding over there, if you are still there it looks a good place to stay would you send us your details please.
looking at begining of april is weather good then?:beer::beer:

hello Tank
my missus and me are thinking of having a week riding over there, if you are still there it looks a good place to stay would you send us your details please.
looking at begining of april is weather good then?:beer::beer:

Trust me, you will NOT go wrong staying with Carole and Nigel! :thumb2 We (me,wifey and 2 kids) are off over there in August for the second year in a row. :clap Fantastic place and excellent hosts too! Get it booked before you're too late! :rob

Hi t10gpt

I will pm you with details etc :thumb2

It is likely to still be cool early April, sadly can't guarantee the weather but the roads more than make up for it! :beerjug:

Stella Alpina?

Hi Nige, a few of us are heading down to do this in July and a load of Alpine passes too. :clap Are you free and interested? Would be good to see you. :thumb2

Ummmm tempted as I have always wanted to do some of the passes but I have a trip planned with some mates early June for 10 days, inbetween guests, so doubt I would be able to make my escape twice as we are pretty busy and daren't leave Mrs Tank to do all the work :D

I will talk to her about it when I get back home middle of this week as in England now working hard and will pm you :thumb2

Hi Nigel,

Sam was really pleased to see you at work today. After reading the reviews above it looks as though we'd better get our act together and come over and see before we can't get a lookin.

:beerjug:

Looks a great place. Pencilled in as a "must visit" :beerjug:

Cheers Rob, it was great to meet up with Sam again, been a while since I stepped into an office! Hope to see you out here soon.

Thanks too Ronno be good to meet up. Looks like you will have a long ride though!

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom