Anybody Want to Meet for Friday Run Up?

Grizzly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
Joyce & I are meeting up with Coolcarbon & Max on Friday for the run up to Ullapool. were planning to go via Dalwhinnie, Spean Bridge, Invergarry, A87 towards Kyle then north via Lochcarron to Achnasheen, then east to Garve then out the A835 to Ullapool.
We'll probably meet at Dunkeld 10:30 ish so if anybody wants to meet up at Dunkeld or anywhere on route get in touch. If the weather is totally crap the plan might change to a more direct route:thumb

Cheers.....................Grizzly:beer::beer:

Hi Folks,
Joyce & I are meeting up with Coolcarbon & Max on Friday for the run up to Ullapool. were planning to go via Dalwhinnie, Spean Bridge, Invergarry, A87 towards Kyle then north via Lochcarron to Achnasheen, then east to Garve then out the A835 to Ullapool.
We'll probably meet at Dunkeld 10:30 ish so if anybody wants to meet up at Dunkeld or anywhere on route get in touch. If the weather is totally crap the plan might change to a more direct route:thumb

Cheers.....................Grizzly:beer::beer:

Would love to George but if I was to suggest anything apart from the quickest and most direct route, I'd be talkin' like a boy soprano a' weekend :thumb See you up there :beer:

As it stands that sounds good to me, so if theres room for another :thumb2. I'll be coming over fae Forfar. Where abouts are you lads meeting in Dunkeld?

In The Square?

Hi JKM, let's say meet in the square for 10:30 departure. See ya there.

Cheers................Grizzly:beer:

Back
Top Bottom