I Got 99 Problems

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

But the bitch aint one...

...Got her booked into kennels for the weekend. Thanks are starting to take place now in preparation :bounce1

Anyone else getting excited? :beerjug:

You bet, changed the oils in the bike today, got my camping gear out of the loft, the pile of things to take is growing, I just got the map out and wrote my list of roads for the tankbag, surprisingly few for such a long route, excitement is growing :thumb2

Stewart

It's amazing wot you find when you start rounding up the kit.

I was going to buy a new foldup camp chair as I wrote off the old one in a horrific high-speed drinking incident at Rockingham.

Pulled out the sleeping bag from the cupboard and there's a brand new, never been used folding camp chair still in it's bag.:confused: I didn't buy it and neither did Mrs K.....

And works' deathly slow at the moment. I'm sorely tempted to feck off to Ullapool a day or two earlier.:bounce1

Since Ronnos' given the Ferryboat his Credit Card details hows about meeting there at opening time on Wednesday morning Klanks ? :augie

Since Ronnos' given the Ferryboat his Credit Card details hows about meeting there at opening time on Wednesday morning Klanks ? :augie

:thumb
Pished wed and thu...we can then leg it before Ronno turns up and deny ever having been in Ullapoople.

Sounds like a plan.

See? There's always some fecker looking to exploit someone else's generocity. I'm disappointed at you and Klanky's posts here :(

good job i have to work tomorrow i'd be on me way,see ya in the ferryboat friday:beerjug:

See? There's always some fecker looking to exploit someone else's generocity. I'm disappointed at you and Klanky's posts here :(

I'm disappointed too, I can't make it up to Ullapool before Friday afternoon...

Back
Top Bottom