Cheers a'bdy

a funny bunch

Great weekend, nice to put names to faces.

Cheers

Basher:thumb2

Attachments

• HPIM1218b.jpg
    HPIM1218b.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 361
Tossers Bonanza.......

...very nearly spoilt by the THREE camera vans just after Tomintoul:eek:

:eek: I never saw any camera vans near Tomintoul but I did see 2 out between Ballater and Aboyne on the A93...

Great Weekend and Ullappol is probably the best venue in the UK for a meet. Many thanks to the organisrs for sortinmg out the accomodation, many thanks to Whatton for Friday nights entertainment and the loan of your jump leads on Saturday (picked up a set from Halfords in Inverness on the way home)... Most thanks of all was the highways department of Ullapool for the superb roads through some of the UK's finest scenery - trully magnificent and proof that God really was a biker:thumb2

I didn't have such a big ride out on Saturday as I didn't set off until around 2pm so planned a wee trip to the Summer Isles and Lochinver to fuel up. Having borrowed Whattons jump leads and Dens bike I got the HP2 fired into life (Note to ones self - fit the Oddessey battery that you bought about 6 months ago as its no good in the garage:rolleyes:).
Anyway first stop was to see what was on this sign on my way to Reiff. The scenery is stunning around here and due to the gentle breeze (ice cold wind in reality) there were a noticable lack of midges:clap:clap
I saw this post box which was litterally in the middle of no where and at the same time spied a very inviting beach. A quick ride round took me closer to the beach which looked very inviting but the roads won at the end of the day so it was continue on to the Summer Isles, you can see some of them in the photo but in the flesh they are breathtaking. I also saw a folley at the top of the hill and as there was nobody about decided to take the bike up there for a closer look. Nothing much to be honest except an even nicer view from the topm. I was no down to 26mile of fuel left and took the chance of fuel at Lochinver where I filled up and saw Klankys group donning their gear for the ride back to ullapool so enjoyed the road home at great speed.

Fantastic weekend - Thanks to everyone for making it such a success:beerjug:

Attachments

• 001a.jpg
    001a.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 475
  • 002a.jpg
    002a.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 376
  • 005a.jpg
    005a.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 383
  • 003a.jpg
    003a.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 385
  • 004a.jpg
    004a.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 369
Just got in from Casualty........................ Slipped on some Diesel whilst getting on the bike in Inverness and burst the Lateral Cruciate Ligament in my left knee:blast
Managed to get home in one go without getting off, changing gear or stopping for petrol....My arse feels like Whattons been plunderin it again
I'm spaced off my T1Ts on Co-dydramol and Vodka (Medicinal) ATM
Two weeks off work for me then !!:D

GOTC? Lets do it again you bunch o fannies !! :eek:onyack

Sure it didn't just give way with all that wieght it hus tae cairy ya fat coont:D

:comfort:beerjug:

Aye back hame at aboot 5ish, thanks to everywan who had a hand in organising it, I had too many sherbits on the Friday night to face getting hammered on the Saturday night. . .seems to have been the trend right enough!!

I WANT TO GO AGAIN : )

Great weekend. Thanks to organisers. Thanks to Borderraider for getting us there and back safely and scenically and organising the ride and weather to Applecross. Fantastic day!

Great to meet old friends and make new ones.

Sorry about the spill Beetle.

:aidan:aidan:aidan

My first but certainly no mae last. Great to meet faces, special thanks for those who put all the effort into organising/planning:clap. Also Klanky for taking me to the most fecking expesive pie shop in Scotland and making me buy pies:augie

Just got in from Casualty........................ Slipped on some Diesel whilst getting on the bike in Inverness and burst the Lateral Cruciate Ligament in my left knee:blast
Managed to get home in one go without getting off, changing gear or stopping for petrol....My arse feels like Whattons been plunderin it again
I'm spaced off my T1Ts on Co-dydramol and Vodka (Medicinal) ATM
Two weeks off work for me then !!:D

GOTC? Lets do it again you bunch o fannies !! :eek:onyack

Ouch! Sounds sare.

How did you manage to get hame to get to Geordieshire wi'oot stoppin' again for fuel?

Ouch! Sounds sare.

How did you manage to get hame to get to Geordieshire wi'oot stoppin' again for fuel?

Very carefully, For anyone who wants to know, A 1150 GSA with the fuel cap mod will go from Inverness to Newcastle without stopping except for the roadworks at Kinross on the A9 . :D

... :clap Brilliant, what a great weekend lovely to meet you all :clap

... Made it home last night having taken the longest and windingest route home, 720miles in the day.

... Especial thanks to Oonyack, RobMack & Flash for the matinee performance of the Friday cabaret (sponsored by Jaegermeister) :friday

... Honorable mentions: -
- Beetle & Garfield, for permitting yourselves to be brutally violated for the entertainment of all
- Floyd, for sharing the Chivas
- Vango tents, for surviving the weather, a steady stream of kidney filtered Jaegermeister and 85kgs of plummeting RobMack
- The chippy!
- Brewers everywhere
- The residents of Ullapool
- All the tossers who attended

... Super-Special hats-off for: -

- Millions of years of geology for providing such a spectacular backdrop for the gathering

- And an anonymous drunken Scots roadbuilder for fashioning some of the best riding roads on the planet to compliment the amazing location.

thanks to everybody and it was nice to meet everyone and i was was so surprised when the jagermister formation drinking team were in attendance what a show the solo by H R H was unmissable :bow:clap:clap

the 1000 mile round trip was worth it :D:D:D:D:D

andy and maria

Finally back home at 14.30 today.

Thanks to all for a great weekend:)

Covered 1551 miles in total and the GSA is running like a dream. Never missed a beat.

:beerjug:

Was good fun. My arshe is sore from the ride back down home though.

Think Popeye is lying low - we were accosted by some Iranians near Glasgow who sat on the bikes and had thier photos taken before asking if he was my dad :blast

He was that shocked he rode off and left me to play kiss chase with the m/c copper on the M74 on me own.

i have to say a great weekend, just want to say thanks to every one , tuned for mindin me on the fri night and not lettin me get picked up by the fuzz :(

also like to mention

ronno , johhny , beetle, klanky, the beede, rob mc, whatton, floyd and anyone else who sat on me tent :beerjug: i be takin the pledge in sight of some embarrassin fotties that have bin posted, upside down jacket wearin koont that i am :blast

gotc

top place to visit and super roads ,see you soon ,and jez iwill try and remove the jam from mee key board sooon?

Back
Top Bottom