Cheers a'bdy

i have to say a great weekend, just want to say thanks to every one , tuned for mindin me on the fri night and not lettin me get picked up by the fuzz :(

also like to mention

ronno , johhny , beetle, klanky, the beede, rob mc, whatton, floyd and anyone else who sat on me tent :beerjug: i be takin the pledge in sight of some embarrassin fotties that have bin posted, upside down jacket wearin koont that i am :blast

We're doing the same again at Tipp fella....You'd better be off the wagon by then !! :aidan:beer::JB:beerjug::ChrisKelly:drinkinpa :boozer :crossbone:surrender:pirate:goodnight :thumb

Think Popeye is lying low - we were accosted by some Iranians near Glasgow who sat on the bikes and had thier photos taken before asking if he was my dad :blast.

It was the low point of an otherwise top weekend away on the bike.

Thanks for the company, son :thumb2

Thanks to Boatman for the guided tour on Saturday :thumb2:thumb2

Good to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Ullapool is just a terrific venue for this kind of meet up - an inspired choice by whoever made it.

Finally thanks to Ronno et all for the behind the scenes work that make these do's happen :thumb2:thumb2

Thanks Johnny, Ronno etc for a great weekend, got home Monday t-time, biggest trip wife has been on as yet, had to tell her that Ullapool was just past Carlisle ! :comfort which i suppose is technically true !

Friday looked like a quiet day on the campsite :eek: would love to have joined in, but everytime I think of Jagermeister, my nose hurts ! :banghead:

Good to meet some new faces and see some familiar ones too, still a novice to all this but can see how it becomes addictive ! :beerjug:

got home a half hour ago, I took the High Road home.....330 miles covered.....:guitarist

great weekend again, thanks all.....:beerjug:

so many roads so little time.
[before i fall to bits]
2.200 miles for me.
thank you to all those who had there hands in the event.:bow
i ache like you could not believe.:tears
but so pleased with myself for getting to G O C 2009.
and whoever booked the weather :kissy2 :beerjug:
and the people were ok tooooooooooo :augie

:clap :bow :clap :bow :clap :bow :eek:onyack

Back
Top Bottom