Thanks for a great Wee-Kend

VAL. H.

Thrower of cats at pigeons
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for a great wee-kend :thumb2 Especially Ann, Barbara, Sid and of course the old git Proff. But not forgetting Steve (BAKERMAN) For his wonderfully Scones and supervising the Barbeque :thumb2

Good to meet some new faces and reacquaint old friends. Stirling effort from Rob F and others to give time, expertise and advice to us lesser mortals. :bow

If you guys are planning to repeat this event next year, we'll be there :thumb2

Val & Jill

Wot Val and Jill said :thumb2

Many many thanks to Ann, Barbara, Sid and Proff for all their effort and consideration and planning towards us lot having an ace weekend....and we did. :beerjug:

What a fabulous place (I`m not jealous :augie)....what a good bunch of folks....what a brilliant event. :bow :clap

P.S. Val and Jill.....don`t get too excited about when you passed me on the way home...you hadn`t caught me up because I was going slowly....I`d stopped en route at the 'Tarka Line' for photos and met the 'Tarka Chimney Sweep' (well,her husband actually....yup,there`s a female chimney sweep about). Their van was signwritten 'Tarka Chimney Sweep.......we get your fire 'otter' :D :D

Thank you Ann, Barbara, Sid, Proff and Bakerman for a brilliant weekend for keeping us all fed and watered in a style we could quickly become accustomed to. I'm already planning for next years event. I'll start by looking at a map. :blast
And thank you to Rob, Kenny, Tarka, Lurcher, Abrasion and anyone else who twirled a spanner or screwdriver.
Thanks also to Pastyman & Flipfly for the evening entertainment and to everyone else for making the weekend what it was.

I forget who it was I was speaking to when I said there would be dancing girls later on. It wasn't exactly what I had envisaged, but I wasn't wrong was I? :eek

Great to meet some old friends for the first time, and some new ones too.
And of course it was great to meet up with old friends again.

I hope we managed to raise a few quid for Calum's Road as well.
See you all next time. :beerjug:

Arrived home around Six this evening.

What a Fab weak end. Stayed fairly Sober :beer:, ate Far Too much well cooked food, :clap stood around too long for my neeze :mad: Had to do the vaccing :hide to A tune called " I want to break Wind" I think:nenau Fell over on Proff and Kissed him on the Lips :topic :eek:
Mucho Gracias Sid, his Lady Anne, Keith, his Lady Barbara for all their efforts over the last few Months to organise such a smooth event Pity about the Weather on Saturday, but it failed to spoil the fun. Think I might have been the first to arrive (Thursday) and the last to leave (Monday) :mmmm
Thanks again, nearly forgot to thank Steve for the Bar Bee and Sunday Morning Eggs.
First Away Air Head to arrive in a Workshop to Kill For :bow

Attachments

• First Air head to arrive..jpg
    First Air head to arrive..jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 151

Back
Top Bottom