Gathering of the Clans 2010

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Will def be back in 2010,though still not back from 2009!

Currently staying in highest pub in Britain.

What about trying to get a block booking at Royal Hotel in Ullapool.

We all stayed there and it was £45 for a single or £60 in twin for single occupancy.Lovely staff and great brek.Will def stay there next year again.

Bring it on !

Will def be back in 2010,though still not back from 2009!

Currently staying in highest pub in Britain.

What about trying to get a block booking at Royal Hotel in Ullapool.

We all stayed there and it was £45 for a single or £60 in twin for single occupancy.Lovely staff and great brek.Will def stay there next year again.

Bring it on !

Glad you enjoyed it, Martin :beerjug:

Do they have a bunkhouse as well as hotelrooms? The benefit of the Celilidh Place is the choice of accomodation but I'm sure some folk will go with your suggestion cos that sounds good prices. :thumb2

Glad you enjoyed it, Martin :beerjug:

Do they have a bunkhouse as well as hotelrooms? The benefit of the Celilidh Place is the choice of accomodation but I'm sure some folk will go with your suggestion cos that sounds good prices. :thumb2

just hotel rooms but I'm sure we sure we could get better rates for a block booking.I'll call Margaret when I get home.

The others are def coming back and Don'tcallmeShirley might even come.

By the way what was that lovely malt you had in your flask ?

I'll also plan to go back via Applecross again.

And prob here at the Tan Hill Inn .

WHY NOT BOOK SOMEWHERE FOR ALL TOSSERS TO EAT ON THE SAT NIGHT

BECAUSE THERE ARE SO MANY CHOICES OF PLACES TO EAT MANY PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO BE TIED DOWN TO ONE PLACE, ESPECIALLY A YEAR AWAY FROM THE ACTUAL EVENT.

Why are we shouting? :confused:

It's something to perhaps consider nearer the time and can probably be arranged quite easily...

Why are we shouting? :confused:

I don't know but I have a bit of a sore head so please keep it down....:comfort

I love Ullapool and am looking forward to going back, I shall be particularly pleased to hear from anyone who can recommend something to wear when I do go back that can't be pulled down.....dungarees is one option, don't suppose I could borrow those waders of yours could I....:D

I don't know but I have a bit of a sore head so please keep it down....:comfort

I love Ullapool and am looking forward to going back, I shall be particularly pleased to hear from anyone who can recommend something to wear when I do go back that can't be pulled down.....dungarees is one option, don't suppose I could borrow those waders of yours could I....:D

Waders? Those are fisherman's trews :rob

WHY NOT BOOK SOMEWHERE FOR ALL TOSSERS TO EAT ON THE SAT NIGHT

Given that you could reasonably expect at least 100 Tossers to attend the next one, the last place I'd want to be is being number 100 on the waiting list to be fed. :nenau

Does your keyboard do lower case? :augie :D

I shall be particularly pleased to hear from anyone who can recommend something to wear when I do go back that can't be pulled down.....

Attachments

• Garfield costume.jpg
    Garfield costume.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 148
Ride Oot

Can i be the first to book a space on the nae fannies ride out. I had a very relaxing time on this years one, it was hardly taxiing at all.:aidan

Back
Top Bottom