Next year. 5/6th June 2010

Thunder step away from the monkey juice.

I'm in, I'll bring the missus she's and airhead:hide

Should have the RS nicely fettled by then.

Sid,
I could even ride down on my much nicer Urban Tiger
is that one of those Triumph thingys - thats never gone outside of the town :confused:

:hide

i hope to be there. :thumb2

bypass

Bye-pass hose is a good idea and I think I'll get one( Judge saved me once with his:thumb2 ) and to save this ( me ) lazy barsteward from downloading all the bumph...have you and order number etc for this bye-pass hose?

Hi Kenny
the bypass hose is from Touratech and is expensive.
I have ordered the Wunderlich bypass, part no. 8500007, which is used simply to join the existing hoses together - it is just a connector.
Call bike bits 01483 456770
This of course is no good if your hoses are kaput
Cheers
Mike

I thought it was deliberate, on our part, in order to maintain standards at the Clans. :augie

Nope. I submitted the dates to BHT earlier in t'week but was waiting on confirmation from the hotel in Ullapool. Thank feck I did now cause some peeps would think that we did do it deliberately just to piss off the OAPs. :thumb

Blimey you lot are keen! I've not yet wiped the mud off from last weeks bash...:rolleyes: but can I book some bench time anyway:D lets see, what needs doing..... splines, alternator and.......

Oh and Sid, if we are going to build that pile of parts in the corner, you had better make a list of whats needed...:augie

Put my name down too please :thumb2.

Hopefully the 100GS will be working by then :augie

(New 'Bean Can' fitted yesterday, now have sparks at the plugs - but still no life :nenau. Carbs in bits now :blast).

There can't be much left that I haven't replaced :D

Bob.

So if an ex-airhead of mine comes, can I?

Oct2901.jpg

:D

Further proof of my bloodline:

Jan0604.jpg

Some of us had to buy them when they were current models....

:augie

awww did you sell your airhead :comfort and now you wish you hadnt:D cause you want to :hogroast:natter:natter:beer::beerjug: with the ones that smell of wee :rob

:pullface:pullface:pullface

put me down for one tent (better than trying to sleep under the pool table:blast)

I've discussed dates with Paul and decided it would not be fair to clash again and prevent the Jocks from having the pleasure of Thunder's presence on the Friday night.:D

We could arrange an Airhead ride out to Scotland the week before?

Sorry you will have to wait an extra week but all good things are worth waiting for.:D

We have learnt a few lessons from our first event. Firstly, order less eggs and secondly order more beer.:) BrassMonkey to start brewing the monkey juice early and tow a tanker behind his bike.

I'm building two new toilets and shower rooms so facilities will be better.:)

Any other constructive suggestions would be welcomed.

Would it not be better to have the airhead weekend before the Clans, to give you all a chance to get them fixed first? :augie

:D

:hide

Back
Top Bottom