Gathering of the Clans 2010

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Hi guys & gals, just tret myself to new gs needs some miles on her,so me and my son will meet you all on friday camping. We're setting off tomorrow wed having a blast round for a few days. Si thy Soon! Graham/Chad:thumb2

Hi guys & gals, just tret myself to new gs needs some miles on her,so me and my son will meet you all on friday camping. We're setting off tomorrow wed having a blast round for a few days. Si thy Soon! Graham/Chad:thumb2

Hi Mitchy.

If you fancy coming on the rideout on Saturday add ur name to the thread but need to know numbers by Fri morning.

Cheers

I will not be arriving until Saturday afternoon, the forecast looks favourable, save me a few midges :D

Stewart

Hi Folks
Not posted on the site yet but do a lot of reading on here I was wondering if I could join you for the GOLC this saturday just got a new to me GSA 3 weeks ago need to get a few runs on it;) Be the campsite for me with tent if thats ok I dont know anybody on the forum so this will be a chance for a bleather and a few BEERS!! :beerjug:
Regards Martin.

Hi Folks
Not posted on the site yet but do a lot of reading on here I was wondering if I could join you for the GOLC this saturday just got a new to me GSA 3 weeks ago need to get a few runs on it;) Be the campsite for me with tent if thats ok I dont know anybody on the forum so this will be a chance for a bleather and a few BEERS!! :beerjug:
Regards Martin.

Hello Martin,

You will be made very welcome at GOTC, was there myself last year, a great weekend.

You should try to attend the cocktail party on Fri afternoon, on the campsite, which now holds legendary status ! :beer:

Its hosted by some of the regulars and its a memorable day (or not) !

Bring your wallet !

Have a great weekend !

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom