LED INDICATOR UPGRADES

loftyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am selling LED upgrade kits from Weiser-Motorrad of Britain.

The pictures display the inserts installed on my 2008 R1200GSA Each Led insert is made with a black backing and provide a great improvement in looks and brightness over the stock standard yellow bulb.

This kit uses your existing BMW original turn signal housing, all you need to do is remove one screw and replace the reflector and bulb with this ultra bright yellow LED insert using the existing bayonet fixings. They work seamlessly with the BMW electrical system giving the correct flash rate without the need for load equalisers.

Compatibility, if your bike is listed, these turn signals will work. F650X, R1200GS, R1200GS Adv, R1200R, K1200R, F800S, F800GS, R1200S, K1200R Sport, K1200S (rear only), F800ST, HP2 Megamoto, HP2 Sport,

This is a brand new high quality product. LED insert kits at well know dealers can be more than £60 a pair!! I don't know about you but I'm tired of paying "Wunder" prices!

I'm selling them for £39.95 per pair. + £2.50 shipping If you buy 2 pairs (front and rear) I'll waive the shipping.
Feel free to PM me, I can take Paypal or you can post a check.

Weiser Website in the UK
http://www.weiser-motorrad.com/home.htm

They are also posted on Ebay.

Cheers!

Attachments

• DSC_00011_edited-1.jpg
    DSC_00011_edited-1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 439
  • ebaybeta1_edited-1.jpg
    ebaybeta1_edited-1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 429
  • DSC_0008_edited-1.jpg
    DSC_0008_edited-1.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 421
  • ebaybeta2_edited-11.jpg
    ebaybeta2_edited-11.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 415
I used to have LEDs on my 1150 GSA. Really good upgrade. I now want to put them on an R100 GSPD. I've not found any that fit. Do you or anyone know if they are available anywhere? Happy to reshape the pcb if necessary so it goes in the original light unit which I want to retain. I also suspect one needs to replace the flasher unit too. Advice anyone?

You can still buy them,

But not at that price lol

I had them on the Hexhead,

Stood out a mile ;) when in use

almost tempted to retro them back to the LC

Back
Top Bottom