New date

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've agreed with Paul that we should move our event to a week later to avoid a clash with GOTC.

Sorry you have to wait another 7 days but it will be worth it.:)

It means the Scots will be able to enjoy Thunder's presence before he comes to us the following week.:D

Perhaps we could have a mass Airhead ride up to Scotland to join in the GOTC the week before.

Right oh! It's in the diary :thumb2

See you all next year.

Val.

Excellent, thats me sorted for the GOTC and the Wee-Kend for 2010 :ChrisKelly

Beauty of it is I'll stay on the mainland and get the chance to explore the Saff!

Add my name to the list Sid :thumb

Would this be a good place to advertise my Rent an Airhead business? :augie

Perfect, I live in the middle so I can do both if I take the week off in between. If any one else plans to do both events and would like a stop off point let me know and I'll see if I can sort out some camping in the Durham/Northumberland area:thumb2

Perfect, I live in the middle so I can do both if I take the week off in between. If any one else plans to do both events and would like a stop off point let me know and I'll see if I can sort out some camping in the Durham/Northumberland area:thumb2

........:( ......and I thought you would have offered your back garden with a full breakfast in the morning......

:hide

........:( ......and I thought you would have offered your back garden with a full breakfast in the morning......

:hide

Well there is a bit of grass between me and next door but it's only about half a mile long, will it be big enough:nenau

Small numbers could be catered for;)

Put me down again please that man:D

Lyn.
PS: will it be as good as this year?
Will there be CURRY again too?
will the workshop be available too?
will some body show me how to fix me bike too?:rob

Count me in please....

Were there scones last time? :nenau

It was a close run thing between me, Kenny, and Rob!:D

p680775768.jpg

:JB

MMMMM
Scones, Clotted Cream and Jam :):)

The Curry Queens [Barb and Ann] will see us alright :thumb2

How much beer and Cider do you think we will need ??
Sid was saying it would be ok for Visitors to start arriving on the Thurs/ Fri and leave anytime next week :)

AIRHEADS only remember !!!
So get one NOW !!!!

Back
Top Bottom