Queuing for the ferry......

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
..... just got a bit easier ;)

Due to my impeccable phone manner and flattery during the booking stages , Lisa at P&O ferries rang me the other day ....

" I've sorted out a dedicated lane for your group, that way you'll all get on the ferry together"
:Motomartin

Bryn, thanks for organising this.

If it is going to be a green one, can I go first as I don't want the guys with the knobblies chewing it up and spraying mud on my new camping gear!!!

Bryn, I assume this also applies to me when I come home on my own on the Friday after the trip finishes, always wanted to have a lane all to myself, :)

Bryn, I assume this also applies to me when I come home on my own on the Friday after the trip finishes, always wanted to have a lane all to myself, :)[/QUOTE]

Customs and excise have a special lane for their 'more personal service' and it's all yours.:aidan

..... just got a bit easier ;)

Due to my impeccable phone manner and flattery during the booking stages , Lisa at P&O ferries rang me the other day ....

" I've sorted out a dedicated lane for your group, that way you'll all get on the ferry together"
:Motomartin

Great, you'll all be there to help me when the bike falls over, Paul will be so pleased as he was on the Garmisch Tour:thumb

Cheers Ken.

Great, you'll all be there to help me when the bike falls over, Paul will be so pleased as he was on the Garmisch Tour:thumb

Cheers Ken.

Bugger... found out .... I told them you needed plenty of room as the bike tends to spend a lot of time on its side...

Thats when they suggested a seperate lane....

I suggested a seperate ferry for you but they thought that was going a bit far :D

Bugger... found out .... I told them you needed plenty of room as the bike tends to spend a lot of time on its side...

Thats when they suggested a seperate lane....

I suggested a seperate ferry for you but they thought that was going a bit far :D

Thanks Bryn, I knew I could count on you. Mind after last month's crash the bike is still in bits while I wait for my Wilbers to come back after their service, so hopefully I'll get it all back together by the 10th.:thumb2

Thanks Bryn, I knew I could count on you. Mind after last month's crash the bike is still in bits while I wait for my Wilbers to come back after their service, so hopefully I'll get it all back together by the 10th.:thumb2

Crash ?

Hope your okay ken, i hope to see you on 10th .

Back
Top Bottom