show us your drinking trousers and falling down hat

Laughed so much i nearly wee'd

Wool you all stop...tena lady at max capacity

Noooo!

Used to do my own but the electric clippers sound a bit dodgy these days and I'm scared they'll fail mid-implimentation of the #1 cut...

:comfort

:D Been there done that :D

I had to shave it bald to get around it that time :blast

Go buy some new ones Chris...wet and dry rechargeables in Argos for less than the price of a high street haircut :thumb2

Not paid for a haircut since ooo I don't know when!:cool:

:D Been there done that :D

I had to shave it bald to get around it that time :blast

Go buy some new ones Chris...wet and dry rechargeables in Argos for less than the price of a high street haircut :thumb2

Not paid for a haircut since ooo I don't know when!:cool:

yup same here saved bbloody fortune good job too i git the fright of my life when i found out how much swmbo pays for a hair cut:eek

its why falling down hats are so important for us men:D:D:D:D

Noooo!

Used to do my own but the electric clippers sound a bit dodgy these days and I'm scared they'll fail mid-implimentation of the #1 cut...

:comfort

You utter barsteward Vivian!!

I just tried to trim the sides of my head....geting a bit long and it was overdue.....buzz buzz fizz....bloody things have quit after three strokes :blast

It's your fault.....Jonah Kelley!! :(:mad:

You utter barsteward Vivian!!

I just tried to trim the sides of my head....geting a bit long and it was overdue.....buzz buzz fizz....bloody things have quit after three strokes :blast

It's your fault.....Jonah Kelley!! :(:mad:

:postpics

Do you have any idea how hard it is taking a photo of the back of your head?? :blast

it's not funny......I gonna getchoo for this Jonah :mad:

:D

:jes .....Sorry Bill, it's not funny....

:jes

Kudos for posting the pic though :beerjug:

you gonna join the baldy clan now then:p

Can't :(

I think it's just jammed up.....it was fully charged but after it jammed it showed as empty again......its back on charge and I ran it in water and it's working again...another couple of hours and i'm hoping it may be ok to finish the job.......or Mr Jonah won't be hearing the last of it next weekend :rob

Back
Top Bottom