Friday afternoon bimble???

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have booked the day off on Friday. I will miss most of the fun on Saturday off road, sooooooooo

Anyone fancy a Friday afternoon bimble around the plains/lanes :nenau

I don't really know my way around, but I'm sure I can find some info if there are no locals available to show us around.

:thumb

Could suit me perfectly:thumb2

I'll be there from about lunchtime.

Just depends on route/difficulty:augie

as a local, i'm happy to take people on a bimble round the locality - but roads only 'cos I ain't got a GS no more. wot sort of time were you lot wanting to go? also how long a ride and how far d'you want to go?

if you want to do off-road - you'll need to talk to the baker himself and he'll tell you where nearest off-road stuff is

as a local, i'm happy to take people on a bimble round the locality - but roads only 'cos I ain't got a GS no more. wot sort of time were you lot wanting to go? also how long a ride and how far d'you want to go?

if you want to do off-road - you'll need to talk to the baker himself and he'll tell you where nearest off-road stuff is

Thanks for the offer fella, but I was really looking to go off roading and preferably something a little tough (especially as Skygod is on his HP and will need me to ride it through the really tough sections whilst he tiptoes through on foot hoping not to dirty his boots :augie:augie:augie).

If the ProTyre people can get me on TKC's by lunch time I'll be up for this (unless it's 90º then I'm in the shade with a pint)

But I'm guessing the whole plain will be accessable on road tyres if the weather stays like this :cool:

Hiya Flipfly , not sure what time I'll be down yet but I'll join you if I'm there. Otherwise, I have some tracks from previous trips to the plain if you've got a garmin...........can't remember??

Last edited:
Hiya Flipfly , not sure what time I'll be down yet but I'll join you if I'm there. Otherwise, I have some tracks from previous trips to the plain if you've got a garmin...........can't remember??

Dave, you better be there or else :rob:D:D

I owe ya a beer or two :thumb

Yep, I have a 2610 on v9 so any help is welcome :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom