Touring

Originally Posted by Major Gadget
One thing I did learn on this site is always carry a Wee Bottle.

I'm waiting for the TT partnumber and then I'll order one!

But thanks Ken some very useful advice. I'll be trying to remember to sit up straight and not slouch, this was a good reminder. Cheers Jim

Ah... Pee Bottle, the best thing when camping, here's my Touratech Type 1.

Attachments

• P.JPG
    P.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 107
Come on guys, surely all this talk about urinating in a bottle is simply just taking the piss (no pun intended).

I would of thought you old boys:rob would be keeping your colostomy bags installed for the entire road trip:augie:augie

On second thoughts nearly the entire trip - maybe you could empty them in France on the way back through!

Come on guys, surely all this talk about urinating in a bottle is simply just taking the piss (no pun intended).

I would of thought you old boys:rob would be keeping your colostomy bags installed for the entire road trip:augie:augie

On second thoughts nearly the entire trip - maybe you could empty them in France on the way back through!

Incontinence pants are padded... dual purpose, just like the GS :rob

I've found that a large diameter piece of tubing (note the word LARGE ) routed down the trouser leg and the outside of the boot comes in handy when travelling ! this can also be used in a tent but one should always try to remember to route it to the outside of the tent and not in to your mates sleeping bag !!:jes:jes:jes:jes :rob

I've found that a large diameter piece of tubing (note the word LARGE ) routed down the trouser leg and the outside of the boot comes in handy when travelling ! this can also be used in a tent but one should always try to remember to route it to the outside of the tent and not in to your mates sleeping bag !!:jes:jes:jes:jes :rob

What, like a fire hose? :D

another reminder

Couldn't sleep - i knew there was something i had to remind you guys about -

1. Meet for the ferry at 0730hrs on Friday.

2. Try to fill up with juice in the UK, so we are all starting with a full tank.

3. For all of you on tour, the ones with big beaks and large tanks (+Bryn) :ymca dont forget to pack that one piece of essential equipment - Davidoff Adventure

I take it that means you've just run out :eek: and your local shop isn't stocking your preferred brand.(you really must learn to use it more sparingly)

Don't worry bud :comfort I'm sure Ken will have a bottle or two strapped to his bike:thumb2 Just make sure its not the p bottle:eek:

Don't worry bud :comfort I'm sure Ken will have a bottle or two strapped to his bike:thumb2 Just make sure its not the p bottle:eek:

I have the Adventure Amazonia it's dearer and sounds more Butch :steptoe

If you haven't got the room just stink. :augie

most of the time no one will know. :JB

Back
Top Bottom