Shake Down

Major Gadget

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Guys, If I can get the Bike back together in time I'm thinking of doing a Camping " Shake Down" next weekend 3rd-5th July Possibly in Norfolk or Suffolk.Can't get a weekend weather forecast, but it's sunny up to Thursday.I intend to book a campsite this week, arrive Friday night. Leisurely English Breakfast Saturday Morning,followed by a Ride out after, then chill out for Saturday night. Sunday morning, Beach time, and home for Sunday Night. Anybody who wants to join me is more than welcome. :beerjug:

Cheers Ken.

Hi Guys, If I can get the Bike back together in time I'm thinking of doing a Camping " Shake Down" next weekend 3rd-5th July Possibly in Norfolk or Suffolk.Can't get a weekend weather forecast, but it's sunny up to Thursday.I intend to book a campsite this week, arrive Friday night. Leisurely English Breakfast Saturday Morning,followed by a Ride out after, then chill out for Saturday night. Sunday morning, Beach time, and home for Sunday Night. Anybody who wants to join me is more than welcome. :beerjug:

Cheers Ken.

Hi Ken, Just got back from mid Wales after overnight stop there, good idea of yours but there ain't no way in this world i'll get another pass for next weekend, so hopefully weather will be good:thumb2 for you and any others, and have a great time.
Brett

Cheers Ken.

It may just be the busiest weekend of the year for us, however, keep us informed of your plans. If we are in the area, we'll try to catch up.:thumb

Cheers for now!

Stevo & H

Back
Top Bottom