Children

Theres a fair few clowns from this site that will be there for starters :blast

Ah! The spirit of Michael Jackson will be there - att's bringing something white, plastic and dangerous to children

I wondered how long it would take, the alternative was Gary Glitter i guess :blast

I'll be bringing some Glowsticks for the kids to play with Saturday evening. Cracking idea that Slimbo. :clap

They're bloody useless in the day mind. :D

Will there be much to entertain a 3 year old boy?
The Gary Glitter Playgroup and Nursery will be on site to provide you with peace of mind as to what your little treasures may be up to.

For the older children, especially the girls, the Silvio Berlusconi academy of nude journalism will be recruiting volunteers.

I'll be bringing some Glowsticks for the kids to play with Saturday evening. Cracking idea that Slimbo. :clap

They're bloody useless in the day mind. :D

You could provide the kids with really strong sunglasses :nenau

Planning on leaving my sprogs here this weekend, but last year the straw bales provided hours of fun.

Planning on leaving my sprogs here this weekend, but last year the straw bales provided hours of fun.

Couldn't make it last year but I remember the previous year's antics with the kids building themselves castles and stairs and ramps and allsorts with the bales, surrounded by jealous looking tossers who you knew damn well wanted to join in as well :D

Couldn't make it last year but I remember the previous year's antics with the kids building themselves castles and stairs and ramps and allsorts with the bales, surrounded by jealous looking tossers who you knew damn well wanted to join in as well :D

Like this, my two top left.

Attachments

• bales.jpg
    bales.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 95
Never ever underestimate the entertainment value of a dozen or so straw bales. :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom