Home Home Home

MinxChild

Hey Guys

Myself,Mother & Paul are landed safely back into our devonshire palace, want to say a great thank you to everyone for making it a fantastic weekend (a deffo must to go back next year!)

And to all my loyal fans who knew me only as the 'MInx Child from Hell' :thumb2

Shall put up pictures shortly!

Gem
x

Hey Guys

Myself,Mother & Paul are landed safely back into our devonshire palace, want to say a great thank you to everyone for making it a fantastic weekend (a deffo must to go back next year!)

Gem
x

don't forget !!!!!!!
early to bed.
beauty sleep is most important.;)
:kissy2

Thanks Ash, ill make sure i go to bed 9 o clock on the dot!!

Was Brilliant to meet you, hope your sunburn dosnt hurt too much!

:comfort

Thanks Ash, ill make sure i go to bed 9 o clock on the dot!!

Was Brilliant to meet you, hope your sunburn dosnt hurt too much!

:comfort

it does :blast :tears :tears
:kissy2
PS,
give your a clip around the ear from me ;)

Love you too, Ash............:).........xx

God, we're all going to sleep well tonight.....btw, I REALLY like Pimms!!!...:):)

Funny that Jaq as Pimms seems to be the one alcoholic drink that I can stomach.
Was good to see ya hun, keep in touch and take good care of that man of yours :D

Hey Guys

Gem
x
ahhh you little angel:comfort:comfort:comfort hope your feeling a bit better now:D:D:D

you should go easy on the demon drink:augie:augie:augie

Haha thanks Chad,ill try to be on my best behaviour when i go to uni :mmmm

Was good to meet you too, and im very jealous of your lovely camera! if i ever come across a steak sandwich ill take a picture just for you :thumb

Haha thanks for the heads up Stubbs!! Bleddy cheeky of her eh! I had to settle for hot orange juice cos there was no tea or coffee OR cold water left!!

I did indulge in a sausage sandwich afterwards though, which amazingly cured me of my hangover! :thumb2

Hope you had a goodun :)

Back
Top Bottom