A Moroccan Taster - the video part

Fantastic vids of an fantastic looking trip, thanx for posting :thumb

Thread ressurection by a newbie alert...

Pete, love the vids, they were what inspired me to go to Morocco on my own bike, with four other... cough... K*Ms ;)

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=574569

But the vids are now down, I really wanted to watch them again and see if I could spot the locations we visited

Is there any way you could upload them again? Or even if I were to send you a memory card and a SAE could you let me have a copy?

the videos are still there, maybe your exp does nit play them

Send me you'r address on priv - will post cd's

Guys, this is amazing stuff. I really like the way the film is composed, you were thinking if scenes in the film when riding overthere, weren't you?

That's what is still missing in my vid's, I always forget to do the little extra bit to have great footage :(

Anyway, great job riding, and an eveng reater job editing this vid, thanks!

Grtz, Philip!

the videos are still there, maybe your exp does nit play them

Send me you'r address on priv - will post cd's

Thanks for the reply

Tried to find a link to PM you but I can't access the PM system or some other such nonsense, looks like the admins have restricted access

When I try to view your videos on the pl site or when embedded I get this error:

moroccovids.png

The second part supposedly means "Please try again later" - it's been almost three months later now so I don't think the error is rectifying itself!!!:(

Is there another way to contact you? Another forum that doesn't restrict PMs perhaps? (never used a forum that does before!!)

Still one of my favourite Morocco videos this! Just watched them again:D Well and truly deserved to be resurrected:thumb

Nice to see that your still enjoying them Steve :thumb2

I wonder if now I can finally watch it like any other DVD without picking faults all the time - time is a good heeler I guess.

Will have to try to find a DVD copy as my laptop crashed taking the original edit with it, along with this years trip to the Arctic :eek:

Yes I know I should have backed up but in my defense.. oh never mind I havent got one

Nice to see that your still enjoying them Steve :thumb2

I wonder if now I can finally watch it like any other DVD without picking faults all the time - time is a good heeler I guess.

Will have to try to find a DVD copy as my laptop crashed taking the original edit with it, along with this years trip to the Arctic :eek:

Yes I know I should have backed up but in my defense.. oh never mind I havent got one

Mate, it's well edited, the music fits the footage, and there's a good flowing story......not that I'm an expert or anything (I wish I was), but so what if it's not a professionally produced piece with no faults..it adds to the rawness of the trip and the filming thereof...:thumb I love it! 10/10:beerjug:

Likewise, only just spotted.
Well done guys, it brought back many memories of picking the bloody things up over there. Fantastic vid.
Si

That was an journey and a half, very good filming, great music and an inspiration to us wanabee long distance travellers. Thanks guys!

Brian

Got it on pre-release DVD from Chris :D

Watched it all again though, its a real adventure and as stated really well edited.

Annoying thing is I had chance to go! :blast

Where next though??

Well Nick I am off to the Arctic on Sunday night

Only issue is arriving in Oslo by Fishing trawler might be a tad trickier than last year after todays events :eek:

And I was told that the Sahara was a dangerous place :D

Fantastic, just spent a happy hour watching all of those. Hats off to you for the trip and the video, very well done and thanks for posting it.

Thinking of doing the Moroccan spin later this year, and just came across these. A credit to you both, and really gives me the itch to sort out a trip to this wonderful place....:beerjug:

Can't believe I've not noticed this thread before. Great videos, great story, great music (especially in video 3) and really well done. Bravo gents :clap

Back
Top Bottom