My pics and thanks etc...

Slowdown

Reaction score
My pics - http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/135469895

If you click 'Show Info' in the bottom right it may enhance the 'experience'

Now, thanks to Bakerman for organising everything and making the biggest and best doughnuts. Although when I rule the world custard doughnuts will be banned.

Motorhead for inspiring Steve to carry on - I only met you twice but I think I get a hint of how much of a hole you've left.

Proff for the cider (jeez - is that what Att was using :confused:) and the go on one of the airheads - but not for the headaches ;)

Mrs Proff for taking Jenny in and feeding her extra double clotted cream

Ash for talking sense - honestly!!! - I'm glad you got home ok.

Mr and Mrs Pukmeister for a damn good chat

LiquidLan for putting up with me on road tyres (it really was a blast!)

Excellent shots! I didnt realise we had a drop on that first hill, you guys got back up and in the saddle so quick I never knew.

As for putting up with you? nothing doing, no dice, nada... I just lead and showed you guys new bits and pieces and let you all find your feet and your level. Like I said I've seen a guy out there on an MT-01, in the dry a lot of it is perfectly "do-able". On a day like to day though I think I might have been loaning you my 250 ;)

you did bloody well on road tyres, I even think you might have had a damn good crack at getting to the top of that last hill.

big thing for me was that you where willing to give it all a go, so no way was I going to stop you! :)

Ash and talking sense!! not often that one.:eek

honestly as i said make sure you and mrs slowdown attend few more UKGSer events.
Also sure should you need any info or help just ask the folks organizing the do or post the question on site.
i am not the only person with disability's who attend, car or bike makes no difference.
It's great that mrs slow :D had a super time :clap :clap :clap :bow
:kissy2
PS
thank you for jumping my bike :blast
:beerjug:

God... two ride outs, his misses is there, and he's still got the time and energy to jump your bike? did he ask 1st?

more bromide in his tea me thinks ;)

last bike on the field was mine.
then CLICK no start :tears:tears
hence "jumping my bike" :D:D
;)

Thanks for the trails

Sorry to depart so early fellas, thanks John for the ride on Friday night, nice to meet you both. Managed to leave the boys on the intermediate at 12.30 and ready-reckoned my way across the plain via the tracks youd shown me in the dark. KTM now clean again, great to give it a good test after 6 days of ownership. See you next year. Rowan:thumb

Sorry to depart so early fellas, thanks John for the ride on Friday night, nice to meet you both. Managed to leave the boys on the intermediate at 12.30 and ready-reckoned my way across the plain via the tracks youd shown me in the dark. KTM now clean again, great to give it a good test after 6 days of ownership. See you next year. Rowan:thumb

Blimey! How could I forget the man who gave us a fantastic idea for days/weekend's away!!

Cheers, mate :thumb

lol... you did bloody well to sort that out from a night ride... I've got to be honest there was one point I was wondering if I was going the right way at the end of the night... I knew I was on the right track just not 100% sure at first I was heading in the right direction... :blast

but I can admit that now you're all home safe and sound :aidan

Good to met you too!

Back
Top Bottom