Thanks, one of the best weekends ever....

Deleted account 230523001

Reaction score
....Really was good to meet so many nice people in such a nice place.
It was the best biking weekend ever for me.
Thanks to everybody:clap:clap:clap

There was a bottle of Cognac next to my bike on Sunday morning, if it was for me, thankyou, if it was left there by an absent minded tosser, then please do contact me and I will send you a video of me drinking it:D:D

:thumb2

Att, it was really good to finally meet you, how wrong my mental picure of you was :D:thumb2

Att, it was really good to finally meet you, how wrong my mental picure of you was :D:thumb2

lol... ok yeah I've got to be honest I've got to agree with that too :D it always amuses me when it happens and I really can't tell you what mental picture I had cos I'm not sure (I learnt a long time ago not to make them anyway) but I was really amused when I realise you weren't who I was expecting

Like I said, really good to meet you in person and glad you enjoyed the ride out.

you big softy :kissy2

you will be wearing a twat suit next.:augie

..and thank you :thumb2

You were special.....

:D

It was surprisingly nice to meet you:beerjug:

you're still a git though;)

lol... ok yeah I've got to be honest I've got to agree with that too :D it always amuses me when it happens and I really can't tell you what mental picture I had cos I'm not sure (I learnt a long time ago not to make them anyway) but I was really amused when I realise you weren't who I was expecting

Like I said, really good to meet you in person and glad you enjoyed the ride out.

It is all just a front, he is a nasty little hobit.

I keep getting flashbacks of being dry humped by Att on the floor of the marqee and then him sitting on me.............it kind of hurt but I couldn't stop laughing.

Then he kept setting fire to the straw bale I was sitting on :nenau

TOSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!

It is all just a front, he is a nasty little hobit.

I keep getting flashbacks of being dry humped by Att on the floor of the marqee and then him sitting on me.............it kind of hurt but I couldn't stop laughing.

Then he kept setting fire to the straw bale I was sitting on :nenau

TOSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!

I told you he was special... that's what it said on his file....

:augie

Now do you lot believe me ?????

Att is totally different to what you are expecting.:blast
He's still an opinionated shortarsed git.:blagblah:pullface

BUT he's a great mate and I'll stand his corner anytime....:comfort:rob:D

FFS don't do any of that firebreathing next to me You'll fecking melt all me metal bits :eek::eek:

Att Word Association

Just reviewing the posts above and I agree with many of the words that have been used and can be associated with my new mate TW.

Special

Mental

Annoying Hobbit

Surprising

Two more from me ...... Messy Fecker - Att put em in the bin :augie

Funny but I had a mental picture of you being a total twat.

Glad you didn't disappoint.:D

Now do you lot believe me ?????

Att is totally different to what you are expecting.:blast
He's still an opinionated shortarsed git.:blagblah:pullface

BUT he's a great mate and I'll stand his corner anytime....:comfort:rob:D

FFS don't do any of that firebreathing next to me You'll fecking melt all me metal bits :eek::eek:

+1 :thumb

but there is still the old att in there.
are you sat comfortably -
late sat pm when most had gone to bed att myself and some others were sat on the bails of straw talking bollocks and generally being naughty.
anyway there was a group sat there, nothing to do with us and att came out with some crackers:eek
the peoples faces and expressions where something to behold.
which made him come out with some more "old att style ramblings"
:clap:clap:clap:clap:blast
just like the old att most disliked.
made me larf :bow:bow

but there is still the old att in there.
are you sat comfortably -
late sat pm when most had gone to bed att myself and some others were sat on the bails of straw talking bollocks and generally being naughty.
anyway there was a group sat there, nothing to do with us and att came out with some crackers:eek
the peoples faces and expressions where something to behold.
which made him come out with some more "old att style ramblings"
:clap:clap:clap:clap:blast
just like the old att most disliked.
made me larf :bow:bow

.......and a warning from bakes:mmmm

Back
Top Bottom