SAME FORMAT

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Same format

BOOKED THESE over the last few days on a roll over.

THE PLACE, LOO`s,BANDS ,ELVIS,PRO-TYRE,STRAW BALES, STAGE,MARQUEE, FOOD, TRAVEL-DRI PLUS, t-shirts stickers,

:blast no more now for 11 months, just please spread the word just like Ben did THANKS

P.S FRIDAY NIGHT, we have THE HAMSTERS playing

Can you book some loos too

or it'll be
ouiorft.gif
after midnight

I'll be doing a fords ride next year, I really missed it not being out and about drowning those silly people who keep tagging along this year :D.......sorry I couldn't this time round :blast

PS Usual caveats....as long as there are no deaths or serious clashes with that weekend etc etc......

PS I wonder if touratwat got the message this year?

I wasn't watching for the whole weekend but I doubt they got more than 20 people over there throught the whole weekend :D

:clap:clap

I'll be doing a fords ride next year, I really missed it not being out and about drowning those silly people who keep tagging along this year :D.......sorry I couldn't this time round :blast

PS Usual caveats....as long as there are no deaths or serious clashes with that weekend etc etc......

PS I wonder if touratwat got the message this year?

I wasn't watching for the whole weekend but I doubt they got more than 20 people over there throught the whole weekend :D

:clap:clap

COUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cant stay upright on dry grass and hard standing let alone a riverbed etc :augie
:pullface

PS Steve....the marquee location was spot on this year.....close enough to bar to keep everyone involved but enough space around for everyone to flail aimlessly like drunken GSers tend to :thumb2

Can we get some happy bar staff next year though? :augie:D

(I'm sure they were just tired :comfort)

PS Steve....the marquee location was spot on this year.....close enough to bar to keep everyone involved but enough space around for everyone to flail aimlessly like drunken GSers tend to :thumb2

Can we get some happy bar staff next year though? :augie:D

(I'm sure they were just tired :comfort)

Bar staff were fine??

:confused:

COUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cant stay upright on dry grass and hard standing let alone a riverbed etc :augie
:pullface

No, but 12 months is a long way away....I'll be fully recovered to being a riding god and you'll still be fugly :dabone

No, but 12 months is a long way away....I'll be fully recovered to being a riding god and you'll still be fugly :dabone

i take it!!
you have not viewed your ugly boat race in a mirror lately then.:augie
i am gorge ass :p

Here Fanum when did ye start wearing specs:confused:

:beerjug:

Seems like an awful lot of us FEBs make the effort to come up to patronise the poor Scots at their events.....can we hope that some of you skirt wearing Haggis blowing dirk poking knobbers may join us for the Hugmoist next year?

I think the only SS member I've seen down that far south (apart from Garfield on his way to see some seamen and the port a few weeks back) was Rev Chucky, and even he didn't make it this year :tears

I planned on Pish up but told that I was unwelcome:D

Defo Hoggy next year I'll put you ginger feb's in there places and teach ye's proper drinking technics
Class's from 15.30 17.30 :blast

Huvnae seen ye anywhere north of Llangollen masel :augie

cant rememer who i was talking to:beer::beer: but what about the possiblility about a webcam linked to the site from the marquee:nenau

Achill's as far north as Carlisle....but Scottishland?

:blast:eek:

PS You do have a point.....Just sat here and thought about it.....I've not been to Scottishland for....ooo, must be 25 years now :nenau

I'm sure there's a reason :augie

Will St Eptoe be perfecting his fire breathing technique before next summers event, or will it be left to ATT to scorch the marquee ??

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lGMNDFoKO1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lGMNDFoKO1s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just a reminder in the midst of winter......

Back
Top Bottom