A non-bike riding GS Hograost virgin

Sumprat

Reaction score
Well guys, what can I say, but only THANKS.

What a great bunch of guys and gals.

I'm not a bike person, but thats an other story. But the concept is in me in the form of taking my (now gone) Landrover off road and using it to help other people and organisations. etc.

I got a text from Ann, Sid's other 'arf, saying come down. So Saturday morning at 07:00 it was off to Tesco to buy one of their 'expensive' two-man tents. What I didn't read on the label was the words KID'S and PLAY. :)

Well it served a purpose. I hope Fletcher is having fun with it now as I donated it to her.

It was then off to Reading Rail Station for a quick (55 min) two-train journey. I quick taxi ride up the road from Andover station to the rugby club. Would have been a lift from a lovely lady but Ann was sending texts to the wrong phone :D (Ann: Whats that? Bloke in pub: Its a dog.)

Apart from Austin's splendid talk, the hog raost, the great people, one of my highlights of Saturday must have been crawling around on all fours with a rather small child. I think we connected!! I didn't realise how quick they can move. I am still suffering with worn knees. I think knee pain receptors don't kick in untill about age 4.

There are some photos around but can't see them on here yet.

Once again Thanks to the organisers, Ann & Sid for the invite, and every body else for just being a great group of folks.

Am I now a Tosser?

Simon AKA Sumprat (another long story)

That's the first time I've heard Chad being described as 'rather small', but the rest fits :D

Back
Top Bottom