Great introduction to the world of GS'ers

Nickers

My mate and I only recently bought GS's and whilst visiting Thruxton to watch the BSB found a 'Hograost 2009' card on our bikes when we returned at the end of the day. We followed that up by attending the Hograost last weekend. It was great to be made so welcome as newcomers ro GS's and the Hograost - a BIG thanks to a all there especially Bakerman, Soft Baps and their afmily and helpers. Great location, rides, facilities, entertainment and weather. What more could we ask for?? The ride across the plain was educational never having considered taking my road bike on there so a big thanks to Steptoe and his mate for leading the ride. Look forward to next year's event!!:beerjug:

They have GSes in Yeovil now? Things must be looking up (ex-Frome lad here) :D

Wave as you go past Yeovilton this weekend - my business partner's partner is running the air traffic for the weekend. The swine's already texted me to say he'd just had a tour around the Vulcan's cockpit :drool

We are fortunate to have CW Motorcycles just down the road in Dorchester. Will be busy around here tomorrow with the Airday. I will be watching from a distance. Envious on matey-boy getting a look round the Vulcan. Say a lot of the planes coming in this evening and doing a quick practise on the way in:). Just hope the weather holds off for tomorrow:ChrisKelly

My mate and I only recently bought GS's and whilst visiting Thruxton to watch the BSB found a 'Hograost 2009' card on our bikes when we returned at the end of the day. We followed that up by attending the Hograost last weekend. It was great to be made so welcome as newcomers ro GS's and the Hograost - a BIG thanks to a all there especially Bakerman, Soft Baps and their afmily and helpers. Great location, rides, facilities, entertainment and weather. What more could we ask for?? The ride across the plain was educational never having considered taking my road bike on there so a big thanks to Steptoe and his mate for leading the ride. Look forward to next year's event!!:beerjug:

Having lived in the village of Thruxton almost 45 years I know the holes in there fencing, as for the HOGRAOST That`s TOTALLY what its all about, YOU PAY, I SPEND your money, YOU ENJOY :thumb

Back
Top Bottom