MEMORIES AND CELEBRATIONS

• Thread starter Deleted Member Mtn
  • Start date

Deleted Member Mtn

A couple of people have asked me if (like in race for life.. moonwalk etc.) we are doing anything in remembrance of sufferers and survivors who are close to the people who have so kindly sponsored us

What we have all decided is that we would like to carry with us a list of names of people who have been affected by the disease ...
both to remember those who have bravely fought and lost the battle... and also the survivors who's life we can also celebrate

i have been overwhelmed by the many e mails and PM's over the last few months from many of you, telling me of lost loved ones and also those who have beat the disease.......
so if you would like to add a name to these lists... please let me know......

all of the messages i have recieved have been in complete confidence.. and will continue to be that way... so please p.m. me or e mail me with any message you would like us to carry with us

i would like to start the list with the memory of my mum
MARGARET COSTIN 1948 - 1976 aged 37

and my battling sister VALERIE HAYES aged 61

Jane Drummond - Friend who hopefully continues to win her battle against the disease.

I'm fortunate enough not to know anyone who's suffered from breast cancer, but was saddened today to hear about Karen Keating (ex Blue Peter top totty presenter) who died last night at the age of 40, 41 or 42 depending on which news you listened to .

Still very sad though......she always came over as a lovely person and I always had a bit of a crush on her.:(

My Mum, Audrey Peake, died at age 47, after many years of battling initially breast cancer, which then spread to her liver, and killed her. It still troubles me to this day. I was 19yrs old when she passed away, and it still fills me with anger that she was taken so young, before I got to know her as an adult.
She is always in my thoughts, and anything that can be done to combat it is a GOOD THING!!!!!!

FB

My mum, Doreen Harbon, died the day after her 40th birthday of ovarian cancer, I was 17 at the time, like Flying Banana you never forget and you always regret. Also my dad Peter Harbon who died two years ago after fighting lung cancer for two and a half years.

memories

my mum mary stone got cancer in febuary then passed on in june so dam quick just retired as well looking foward to long happy retirement ballocks :confused:

Back
Top Bottom