The Ride Video

Just discovered that in iMovie, if you select a tune first, add markers as you play the tune, then when you add video, it will automatically edit the video to the marks and therefore the tempo of the song will work better with the video.

I try to get video transitions to work with the audio changes, but this i Movie feature seems to offer a quick and easy option.

Me too ....

Nice one Steve, can I borrow that for the newbie section?

If you like, it's public domain after all Duchess. It's not as if I'm going to track you down with a detector van and ask to see your license.
But, and I've just thought of this, can you add a reference to three cups of tea please, something like, taken from the ongoing three cups of tea blog at http://threecupsoftea.unchainedworld.com

That would be nice. Ta.

If you like, it's public domain after all Duchess. It's not as if I'm going to track you down with a detector van and ask to see your license.
But, and I've just thought of this, can you add a reference to three cups of tea please, something like, taken from the ongoing three cups of tea blog at http://threecupsoftea.unchainedworld.com

That would be nice. Ta.

(smile) ... no, taken from UKGSer. I always ask first.

Thanks for re-posting Duchess - I'd have missed this video otherwise!

Someone please tell me they have a tracklog or a route or even a google maps screenshot so I can go ride these roads myself!!

Thanks for re-posting Duchess - I'd have missed this video otherwise!

Someone please tell me they have a tracklog or a route or even a google maps screenshot so I can go ride these roads myself!!

Its ok .. glad you caught it.

Send a quick PM to Lamble, I bet he'll help you out.

Just read your sig line ... you had a bike hijacked ???

Hey Duchess,

PM'd Lamble, who pointed me in Jez's direction, who pointed me at this post for the route in MapSource format :thumb2

Yes, unfortunately I had my R1 hijacked a few years ago, it wasn't a pleasant experience!

David.

Glad to hear you found your way to the info in the end. Take a look at the video in the NW Region area, I rode Hardknott again with Pugsley and have a bit better footage , ie, without that bloody Saab in the way!

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom