The Ride Video

What seems most remarkable about this movie is its striking juxtaposition of realism and high artifice, a near melodramatic operetta, scented with quaint perfume, transcended by lyricism and spectacle….you will in time receive kudos for being an expert of the camera arabesque….:thumb

What seems most remarkable about this movie is its striking juxtaposition of realism and high artifice, a near melodramatic operetta, scented with quaint perfume, transcended by lyricism and spectacle….you will in time receive kudos for being an expert of the camera arabesque….:thumb

Funny you should say that, that's just what I was looking to achieve...well that but with a touch of daytime television on Dave+1.

Top vid, not a surprise to see the retard in the black car didn't pull over to let you past though :mad:

(Pet hate)

fcuking right - innit :thumb2

Top vid, not a surprise to see the retard in the black car didn't pull over to let you past though :mad:

(Pet hate)

That black Saab nearly caused me to still be stuck up on that hill. Here's a secret, it took the hairpin on the way down so slowly that it stopped, just when I was due to drop into the bend, hence the slight run on and the shot down the valley. Also, hence the attack of vertigo, hence the tail rider having to talk me down and round the bend and hence me agreeing that the dumbass should have his mirrors taken off and sold on ebay as he obviously doesn't use them.

Gobshite:D

:clap:clap:clap:clap Brilliant :thumb2 thanks Steve thats a corker of a vid:beerjug:
Must go up there again sometime soon.

Many thanks for the kind words and in Garfield's case, the quote from Arts Review issue 45-2007, Brian Sewell speaks to the Nation.

Many thanks for the kind words and in Garfield's case, the quote from Arts Review issue 45-2007, Brian Sewell speaks to the Nation.

Don't know which of you is the biggest geek :) Garfield for borrowing the quote or you for knowing where it came from :D
Still a great vid:thumb2

Don't know which of you is the biggest geek :) Garfield for borrowing the quote or you for knowing where it came from :D
Still a great vid:thumb2

Jez, I see the word you opted for was "geek" which I believe is pronounced elsewhere as, "cultured".

Clearly I made some of the reference up...it was issue 46 and not 45 duhhh!! as I thought everyone who was a UKGSer would obviously know. Intentionally exchanging the issue numbers was the joke. Gosh, you'll be telling me you don't have all the DVDs of the South Bank Show next..(not south park, south bank).

Steve
Excellent video well done - does act as proof that it does sometimes stop raining in the Lakes.

Rik.

Back
Top Bottom