Raffle Time

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As usual we'll be holding a raffle on the Saturday night after dinner, just so you don't have to bring all that money home with you ;) And it will also benefit a worthy cause. I think it's even more important this year to give them a 'helping hand'.

This years charity is the Juvenile Arthritis Unit at Our Lady's Children's Hospital in Crumlin because my middle lad suffers from J.A. & they really look after him in the unit :thumb2
All ticket and all sticker sales will go directly to the unit.

We're currently going around collecting the last few bits from our 'sponsors' who are anyone from main dealers to ordinary Tossers. Thanks to everyone who's helped out and if anyone else has something to donate don't be shy ;)

I'd especially like to say a big 'thank you' to gsgirl & T900 who, off their own bats & out of their own pockets, have produced a collection of souvenirs for the event :bow I'm not going to tell you what they are, you'll have to come along and see, but I'm sure they'll be much sought after.

Keary's Motorrad in Cork

I called to Keary's this morning to ask if they'd be able to support the event again this year, last year
they gave us a "BMW Boulder Jacket". I got loads of stuff from them, Ladies fleeses, Gents teeshirts
and offroad shirts, a BMW Goretex overjacket, and loads of Vouchers. I am impressed that every time
we ask them to support us they come up trumps. Thanks to Adrian, MichaelK and Keary's Motorrad for
their generous support. :thumb2
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap
I presume some items will be raffled and some auctioned, so bring a few quid with you and ya might get a
bargain and it all goes to the charity.

Also, with thanks to the generosity of Ram-Man we will have lots of Ram goodies up for grabs too.

Thanks Steve. :clap:clap

Thanks to Adrian and Keary's Motorrad
for their generous support :thumb2
Well done guys and 'thanks' :clap

Daithi said:
and to MichaelK for encouraging them. :thumb
That reminds me :blast - I must put up a post to say thanks for making it so easy to get the new bike :thumb2
But he won't be getting a 'thank you' from the missus :wife

Also, with thanks to the generosity of Ram-Man we will have lots of Ram goodies up for grabs too.
Once again :bow
He's more reliable than the summer weather, isn't he ;)

Back
Top Bottom