Thank you.....

:thumb2

Thank you from me too. I would have liked to be there for longer than I was. Fair play to everyone involved in organising. Nice to meet new and old faces.

Thanks

Thanks to all who helped to make a great weekend. My first event but will not be my last (I hope) :beerjug:

Thanks guy's for a great weekend. :comfort to Jockser, Aidan and Mand the Mugger, of money, in a nice way, for Chariddee.

Ravenbyrne and Geraldine for the friendly smile and welcome as we came out of the Port.
The taxi driver who lifted my bike with the back end of his car and said "Oi neva tuched it." :augie

Jockser for the ride from DunLaiogharie to Tipp.
That was the fastest 140 mile, off road ride I've ever done. :eek:

What I learnt on the first day.......
Boreens (however it's spelt) equals grass tracks (instead of white centre lines), with loose gravel and marbles and sometimes joined up tarmac. :thumb2
But i was alright because Jockser told me..... Oh you'll be foine. :aidan :eek:

Guiness is not good for you

Resolve\Paracetomol is a man's best friend, not a feckin dog.

Fear is as good as a heated jacket :thumb2

The Second day.
Day 2 though was much better after the overnight rain because the Boreens, the grass, the marbles and loose gravel were now mostly wet and slippery in parts so we just speeded up and we were fine. :bow :pullface. Jockser was right again.

On the second night I ordered a pint of guiness and showed the barman 4 fingers and mouthed "room 4", feck me 2 minutes later he followed me into the dining room with 4 more pints and said "I taught you sed himself had room for 4 more pints". :blast, and that is true.
So a Canadian and a Mexican had one each and Matt had another, the barman must have kept one and then we then debated HP sauce in the north and Chef's sauce in the south . :confused:

Slept
Had Brekky, no baked beans in Southern Ireland ....:eek:
And then I rode home with Primer and Failure Pending.
I'll be back :thumb

Ta very much.

Ah yes, I had one of those pints. Very welcome it was too. :thumb

The lack of beans was felt by me also, however given the effect the Guinness was having the next day as it was, possibly this was a good thing. (This can be a southern irish breakfast thing, but it's 50/50, some will some wont).

And of course it should be HP because Chef is shite. (Heniz for red too!!) :rob Again not necessarily a southern thing. More a matter of taste. :aidan

thanks to all the usual guys for a great weekend just sorry i had to leave early
the craic on friday night was fantastic.
flash explained moderation to me (thats why my head hurt saturday morning)and explained that the trouble with the scots is they think a shot comes in a half pint glass
has a interesting chat about the smoking ban in turkey (amazing who you can meet at these do"s)
really enjoyed the road run saturday morning especally the off road section (thanks jochen :augie:thumb2)
all in all i had a great time and still missed most of the event
looking forward to the next weekend guys and maybe even a fish dash or 2 before that,

Big thanks to JAM for a great do. Worth the journey, although I still have a hangover. Hello to all I met and bored to tears with my inane chatter. If your'e not all careful I may well be back next year for more.

Big thanks to JAM for a great do. Worth the journey, although I still have a hangover. Hello to all I met and bored to tears with my inane chatter. If your'e not all careful I may well be back next year for more.

it's been cancelled, save yourself the trip.....:augie

:hide

.........:D

Just back from our sortie around the south of Ireland.

so only now getting the oppertunity to thank Jochen, Mandy and Aidan for a fantastic weekend.

also a big thanks to Flash of the Gap...Tony, for lending us his Tarp...... more of that story to follow later.:augie

Great to see and ride with you'se again. :aidan

Thanks again,

Brian and Geraldine

Thanks guy's for a great weekend. :comfort to Jockser, Aidan and Mand the Mugger, of money, in a nice way, for Chariddee.

Ravenbyrne and Geraldine for the friendly smile and welcome as we came out of the Port.
The taxi driver who lifted my bike with the back end of his car and said "Oi neva tuched it." :augie
Jockser for the ride from DunLaiogharie to Tipp.
That was the fastest 140 mile, off road ride I've ever done. :eek:

What I learnt on the first day.......
Boreens (however it's spelt) equals grass tracks (instead of white centre lines), with loose gravel and marbles and sometimes joined up tarmac. :thumb2
But i was alright because Jockser told me..... Oh you'll be foine. :aidan :eek:

Guiness is not good for you

Resolve\Paracetomol is a man's best friend, not a feckin dog.

Fear is as good as a heated jacket :thumb2

The Second day.
Day 2 though was much better after the overnight rain because the Boreens, the grass, the marbles and loose gravel were now mostly wet and slippery in parts so we just speeded up and we were fine. :bow :pullface. Jockser was right again.

On the second night I ordered a pint of guiness and showed the barman 4 fingers and mouthed "room 4", feck me 2 minutes later he followed me into the dining room with 4 more pints and said "I taught you sed himself had room for 4 more pints". :blast, and that is true.
So a Canadian and a Mexican had one each and Matt had another, the barman must have kept one and then we then debated HP sauce in the north and Chef's sauce in the south . :confused:

Slept
Had Brekky, no baked beans in Southern Ireland ....:eek:
And then I rode home with Primer and Failure Pending.
I'll be back :thumb

Ta very much.

No problem Kevin it was a pleasure... I've got the taxi drivers plate so god only knows what might fall on his cab:augie:augie

... Too complicated to recount but finally back on line for a moment, the first time since Tipp. Frankie & I had a tip-top triffic time :thumb

... Many fanks to Aidan, Mandy, Jockser, the crew at the hotel, George the one man campsite operator and the weather ju-ju :blast

... Lovely to see you all :friday

Back
Top Bottom